Shoop Shoop Dat Sherdogger . . . Belfast Q&A edition

It happened over a private chat I'm in. It's real. Someone insulted him and his shoops like an ass and he's taking a leave of absence. I'm very sad.
whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah...

please tell me thats not the real reason!?

whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah...

please tell me thats not the real reason!?

He's going through some issues IRL, really don't want to repeat it here but suffice it to say that was the last straw.

He's going through some issues IRL, really don't want to repeat it here but suffice it to say that was the last straw.
that really sucks. ive been going through some really heavy shit the last 5 weeks myself. probably why im needing to shoop again; shit can be like therapy and a way to slap a smile on my face despite the difficulty with that lately. i'll be sure to shower @Jehannum with shoop-bro-love once he's ready to get back

that really sucks. ive been going through some really heavy shit the last 5 weeks myself. probably why im needing to shoop again; shit can be like therapy and a way to slap a smile on my face despite the difficulty with that lately. i'll be sure to shower @Jehannum with shoop-bro-love once he's ready to get back

you've got this sherbro. Stay winning pal.

pedo alert!

rSwwzJm.jpg

I'm dyin!!!

If I tell a guy he's cute, it's because he's not hot. I’ll say "Aw, you're so cute!" because I feel bad for him because he's not hot and I wouldn't bang him. That's just what we say.
– Kelly, 38

LOL. I'm married and have a child anyway. Was just keeping the banter going. Thanks for breaking my heart.

<{boneytears}>

Back