Shoop Shoop Dat Sanctimonious Slap

6aIzyqF.png

76o3RTF.png

( If there is any problem....
i can delete them ... !? )
@Magua

A lot of great shoops in here but I have yet to see one that I think fits this whole thing the best. A short movie gif of the entire oscars slap scene but shoop Covington's head on Cris Rock and Masvidal's head on Will Smith with captions detailing Covington's and Masvidal's encounter. Oh and Cris Rock didnt press charges on Will Smith for the assault but Covington did against Masvidal so at the end have Covington calling the police. lol

I'll be honest, I stole the idea from a meme page on Instagram and sherdogged it... Not something I'm proud of! Lmao!

No, on the contrary, you are to be commended. It takes a bit of talent to properly Sherdog something. Satire done properly is as good as the original. The bit about Jaden on dubs was a brilliant touch.

A lot of great shoops in here but I have yet to see one that I think fits this whole thing the best. A short movie gif of the entire oscars slap scene but shoop Covington's head on Cris Rock and Masvidal's head on Will Smith with captions detailing Covington's and Masvidal's encounter. Oh and Cris Rock didnt press charges on Will Smith for the assault but Covington did against Masvidal so at the end have Covington calling the police. lol

You know what I was gonna do a Covington/Masvidal one last night but completely forgot. I'm not a Gif maker but I hope this will keep you going for a bit.
Picsart_22-03-29_17-09-58-775.jpg