Shoop Shoop Dat Regretful Holloway/UFC 239

2uzqgj6.gif
I love this and I love you. Beautiful.

1555327785168.png

Here's the template I used, in case anyone wants it.

hahaha nice, though I forgot how camp Ax looked :p Hulk Hogan had the same throwing action and it ruined the toy in my opinion, Ultimate Warrior could leap in the air but Hulk could only give a high five? WTF!!

lol

wWWFHS1-001L.jpg

s-l640.jpg

although a later version of Ultimate Warrior used the same throwing action, but I didn't like the guy so I never bought him.

ultimate-warrior.jpg

Legion of Doom was the best tag team and they didn't get unique actions either, rush job.

-6938065851531706440.jpg

isn't that adesanya's dad.

hahaha nice, though I forgot how camp Ax looked :p Hulk Hogan had the same throwing action and it ruined the toy in my opinion, Ultimate Warrior could leap in the air but Hulk could only give a high five? WTF!!

lol

wWWFHS1-001L.jpg

s-l640.jpg

although a later version of Ultimate Warrior used the same throwing action, but I didn't like the guy so I never bought him.

ultimate-warrior.jpg

Legion of Doom was the best tag team and they didn't get unique actions either, rush job.

-6938065851531706440.jpg
I had that Hogan figure and one of the "jumping" ones of Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake. The jump was pretty pathetic, and they got a big tumor on their back just so you could push down and compress the spring. But my favorite will always be this guy, who I've still got. No articulation or poseability and not even positioned for any fighting move or stance.
IMG-20190415-044145.jpg

This is now a thread about wrestling figures.

The slam action on Hulk Hogan was the best one... Kinda funny too because he couldn't do it in real life. The jump action was shit. Totally broke up the action when you were playing with them, and it front work on carpet. Useless.

My other favourite action was the punch that Jake Roberts and Ted Dibiase had. The Million Dollar Belt and Damien were coll accessories too.

1_66458e6f4c19fc2ad09d9c499b2ee89d.jpg

jakeSeries1hasbro.jpg

I had that Hogan figure and one of the "jumping" ones of Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake. The jump was pretty pathetic, and they got a big tumor on their back just so you could push down and compress the spring. But my favorite will always be this guy, who I've still got. No articulation or poseability and not even positioned for any fighting move or stance.
IMG-20190415-044145.jpg

This is now a thread about wrestling figures.
I just had a look, I remember this version with the scissors looking like a young John Candy

brutusbeefcake2.jpg

but totally agree that the other looks shit haha

1_15c4905e-5611-4770-b9f7-3daa36892372_1200x630.jpeg

I don't think the Ultimate Warrior toy had that lump on his back though, you pressed down on his belt to make him jump.

for non poseable figures I think I also had WCW Lex Luger to go with WCW Sting, not 100% sure though

-5016034492272278880.jpg

Last edited:

-6938065851531706440.jpg
The Rockers were my guys... Imagine my disappointment when they both came with my least favourite action.

The slam action on Hulk Hogan was the best one... Kinda funny too because he couldn't do it in real life. The jump action was shit. Totally broke up the action when you were playing with them, and it front work on carpet. Useless.

My other favourite action was the punch that Jake Roberts and Ted Dibiase had. The Million Dollar Belt and Damien were coll accessories too.

1_66458e6f4c19fc2ad09d9c499b2ee89d.jpg

jakeSeries1hasbro.jpg
I got Jake the Snake for Christmas with a couple of others like Ravishing Rick Rude but strangely enough I don't remember playing with the snake at all, just his punch action.

images

images

Jake the Snake and Hacksaw Jim Duggan were two of my favourite wrestlers :cool:

Jim with his trusty 2x4

1427-7278-thickbox.jpg

The Rockers were my guys... Imagine my disappointment when they both came with my least favourite action.

They were me and my bros favourite tag team early on, and Marty Jannetty is so underrated :(

saw him perform live

not surprised they had that action though, they were known as a high flying team.

On pro wrestling (master system game) we assigned them as the team bottom right and Demolition (or Legion of Doom) top left, not sure about the other 2 teams.

3113-menu-Pro-Wrestling.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Not my shoop and I don't even know if this should be posted in this thread, but I would like to request someone shoop Max similar to Al here:
9BDC06C7-0E49-44E0-AFC0-9E2DF569D2B9.jpeg

Back