Shoop Shoop dat Iaquinta vs Lee 2

Nothing inspires me in these shoop threads anymore
Ideas used to just appear
I'm washed
<2>
There aren't much shoop material from this event. I went through the photos after the event and thought it wasn't worth starting a shoop thread.

Fourtunately, double dragon did all the dirty work and provided us a bunch of quality templates. But nothing really sticks out as shoop worthy to be honest. Mostly normal facial expressions so you have to use your imagination.

The really funny images are pretty rare to come accross. Maybe once every 3-4 events.

There aren't much shoop material from this event. I went through the photos after the event and thought it wasn't worth starting a shoop thread.

Fourtunately, double dragon did all the dirty work and provided us a bunch of quality templates. But nothing really sticks out as shoop worthy to be honest. Mostly normal facial expressions so you have to use your imagination.

The really funny images are pretty rare to come accross. Maybe once every 3-4 events.
I still can't find much either. I just added another template of Hooker to the OP but it's only a bloodied face.

I won't be dedicating much more time to this thread either, I have work to do for my epic comeback in ISL :cool:

Just a quick Photoshop tip I like to use in case you don't know it. For your Al template you can turn down the opacity to make it look like he's actually in the car behind the window. It will make your layer more transparent. By default, the cursor is usually on the right where your layers are. Makes a huge difference.

We are Edson (Dan is Glenn)

b9ad9c702daf39fef1d7185135b81595.png

Just a quick Photoshop tip I like to use in case you don't know it. For your Al template you can turn down the opacity to make it look like he's actually in the car behind the window. It will make your layer more transparent. By default, the cursor is usually on the right where your layers are. Makes a huge difference.

Don’t have a boatload of time today, sisters 30th birthday... just wanted to add a quick contribution :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back