Shoop Dat Faber

DEXATI20160918103323_zpsgfew4etb.png

DEXATI20160918115827_zpshmzrtpvg.png

Source picture: Michael Bublé the Canadian crooner actually eating corn in the real world...
spl1261247_001-1460731152_zps4vdd4crt.jpg

Also looking very Tim Heideckerish...
tumblr_m8pttzEZJk1r2vtmeo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mfr5d5Nhci1qze6bb_1_zpshu5rmk6o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal fav among mine:
DEXATI20160918122322_zpsqlmqtsln.png

Great shoop face, great shoops, thanks for the fuckin lols!!

**edit**
Just saw @TrainAllDay asked for one of these, so, here it is!

Also, realized the guy top-center isn't about to drink from a straw, it's the glasses in front of him ha!
DEXATI20160918122322_1_zpsokqhriwm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I decided to have a go at this shooping stuff. Just downloaded gimp figuring out how to use this shit :D.

Zombie_Chase.png

Untitled.png

Thanks Haj! You make me feel like twice the man...
DEXATI20160918131422_zpssklcbaoi.png
What can I say, been watching Faber fight for so, so long, and I always enjoyed his game faces. Just couldn't stop lol!

Right I decided to have a go at this shooping stuff. Just downloaded gimp figuring out how to use this shit :D.

Zombie_Chase.png

Untitled.png
NICE ONES Hahaha! Watching Sherdog, one of shooping's finest fans is at the controls!!
<cheer>

NICE ONES Hahaha! Watching Sherdog, one of shooping's finest fans is at the controls!!
<cheer>

Hehee. It's fun being creative. Didn't realise how fun it could actually be. Hopefully my shooping skills will improve as I learn to use the software. :D

toiletfaber.png

Hehee. It's fun being creative. Didn't realise how fun it could actually be. Hopefully my shooping skills will improve as I learn to use the software. :D

toiletfaber.png
Hah! For sure! To use a sandbox analogy, one day you're playing in the sandbox, and the next day you're overseeing the preparations on a sand lot that's being impregnated with a high rise!

Disclaimer: I didn't not much care for the sandbox as a kid and don't not work in overseeing construction location preparation. However, I hope you get the idea.

Back