Shoop Dat Edmond Tarverdyan

<{jackyeah}>
WxTUKd5.jpg
Well now THAT'S a-peeling!

You motherfuckers!! I'm here at work lmao and everyone is looking at my like WTF!

I really wish I could do proper photoshopping. The most I can do is select objects using the magic wand tool and then paste them around other objects with a little rotation here and there.

You guys are masters at this stuff.

The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread

Try this thread by @Empty Emp. Some good tutorials. If what you need is not there, then just PM me and I will point you in the right direction. I wouldn't use the magic wand regularly to select stuff like heads. Use one of the lasso tools - I tend to gravitate towards the "Polygonal Lasso". For now use "Levels" to adjust contrast. In the spoiler will get you started on color correcting for faces. Do these simple things and you are much better in just a few minutes.

screenhunter_111-sep-23-13-jpg.145675

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_111-Sep.-23-13.jpg
    ScreenHunter_111-Sep.-23-13.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Oh man I love you guys. This is a good place to be when you have women problems. Who needs em...... fuck them. Have a good laugh here and forget their annoying fucking mind fucks.
Holy shit!! That is a beautiful disaster, so fucking twisted and funny!!

Reminds me of the "Nate sucking Conor's dick (which is a fat joint, obvi) while Dee looks on" mockingly unrefined cuck shoop I did a while back. May or may not be some peen stump showing. What's funny is photobucket (I've since moved on to a different service that doesn't compress photos) deleted a shit ton of my early shoops that were raunchier than my current limit but left this one!? LOOOL!!!

@LouisBolanos might appreciate this type of effort:
DEXATI20160823071712_zpsmwlqcbhj.png

Oh shit, they took it down, but I re-upped it here:
DEXATI20160823071712.png

I didn't know which way you wanted it, so I did both...

ebSI0Dx.jpg
5G4IOSX.jpg

Amazing!

If I had the skills I would have pasted Ronda's face over Homer's face and kept Homer's body. Tyson's face would have been replaced with Cyborg's and Edmund would be in Ronda's corner except that he's passed out while wearing a Duff Beer drinking hat.

duff-beer-hat.jpg

Hey Marde! I see you skulking there!

Back