Shoop Shoop dat DUI and Gunslinger Jones

Will Jones learn his lesson?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
EEK! Gunfighter Jones in a bikini.
4tRcJMc.gif

@true_fan, @Iron Skin, @MacGregor.
Found it!! @MacGregor made it in the "Shoop Off" that we had for MS Paint. He told me it was in that thread so I looked and found it. I asked him to post it but it seems he is gone.

aUEFPA7.gif

Good work bro!!
4OYUrvo.gif
Thank u @bigwaverider for finding that gif, I love it and thanks to the one and only @MacGregor for his genius work! By the way, Jones finally started doing legs day. <45><DCWhoa>

AtngcVB.gif

edit: here is the gun twirl if anyone wants to use it. It is 8 frames at .03 per frame. Made it from frame grabs.

gun-twil-solo.gif

@MacGregor that is some amazing work brother!!!! When I looked at the original gif, I realized your genius.
<{you!}>

You're welcome bro. @MacGregor is MIA in this thread.

This thread made me laugh so much. Thank you @bigwaverider for bringing us joy during this dark time.

Yer welcome brah. It had to be done. Thing is with no fights coming up, what are we going to shoop? I had an epic shoop I was working on as a build up to Tony and Khabib. Was spending a good amount of time on it. Looks like that will be a waste.

Last edited:
I tagged like 100 shoopers in this post for you. Maybe one of them knows. Do any of you shoopers know who did this shoop? Brother @Mirko Plat Cop Perry would like to know.

Pretty sure @MacGregor did that one. Fairly recently too. Within a couple of months I think. May have been in the Joanna thread. Or it may have even been in one of the MS Paint Contest threads <--- this link is the sign up thread but there are also links to the Contest Rounds at the top of the OP.

Thank you my man. Appreciate it.

Nice gif bro.

Can't stop laughing at this because that is pretty much what happened.

I didn't even understand that shoop but it seemed a lot of people liked it,.

Gif Master cheat toes

Someone else posted that gif.. I think. Who actually made it?

I'm learning , i watched 1 of your tuturial vids .. when you learn from the BEST you become the BEST and tanx for the compliment ..