Shoop Shoop Dat Attractive Appendix - Probably NSFW

WVf5KW8.gif

Here ya go. there are more in the spoiler.
buff wassup.png

bufflarge.png right buff homer.png right buff homer doofy smile.png left buff angled.png buff-don-frye.png buff humped.png

Dude your shooping skills have become legendary. I remember when you first started with pics art app. I need to get back into it. Dunno if I’m as creative as you SherShoopers though.
Monica, thanks man... I got lucky with the shape on that shoop.

Seems a long time ago, discovering picsart... I'd say a good half of the people in this thread are using that now... Like TUF noobs who are now vets... Evolution! Lmao

How did I just now find this thread. This is extremely sticky/archive worthy!
You were on the big call list I sent out. Check your notifications from Jan. 6th & see if you got one from this thread post numbers 85, 86, 87 (most likely post number 86 of this thread.) It would help us to know as well, so that we can know if there's some kind of problem sending out big notification lists.

I may have messed it up as well, because we know notifications don't work if you edit them in. Well, the first time I tried sending posts 85 & 86... it told me the post was too big & so I tried it again cutting the list in half. I didn't think that was the same thing as editing in a post, but maybe it is... & so it would be helpful to know if you got it.

@bigwaverider & @Arqueto ...you would've been on post 85... did you get that notification on Jan 6th?

[<dunn]

Back