Shoop Shoop Contest!! Vote for the best new UFC belt shoop!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite belts!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was legit expecting some amazing belts. Maybe the new belt isn't so bad after all.

Edit: re-voted and added #1
You got 5 belts that could be actual belts... 2-3 that take some looking at ti get the jokes... And a bunch of sherdog memes scattered throughout the rest - this is shooping not design - I actually think people surpassed themselves!

You got 5 belts that could be actual belts... 2-3 that take some looking at ti get the jokes... And a bunch of sherdog memes scattered throughout the rest - this is shooping not design - I actually think people surpassed themselves!
#4 is cool. I like how they used the original UFC letters

I don't get the broccoli motif. What's that about?

Sherdog legend... The GOAT shoop.

Which I can't seem to be able to find right now....

This was posted by @jei. I forgot where the original shoop thread is. the meme is "an sald"

There was a "Shoop that Machida" thread years ago, with a picture of Machida smiling on the phone and the shooper asked why he was smiling.

One of the first shoops posted was this.

JUyb8gE.jpg

Followed by the words "He is eateng an sald".

That was it. An sald was born, and we have lived on in its glory ever since.

The Goatse Thanos one killed me, and the proper 12 reebok discount voucher one <45>

No10 is the best one creatively IMO but solid work by most if not all the artists <Moves>

Sherdog legend... The GOAT shoop.

Which I can't seem to be able to find right now....
it's because you keep calling it EN SALD and it's AN SALD :D those search terms really make a difference buddeh!

images

Numer 10 literally looks like someone spent days on it... Would look good on a wall.

Really great stuff here, guys.

Well done.

I voted for 3, 5, 6 and 10.

Haha, dying at some of these, great work boys and a big shout out to @The Clark for putting this contest on.

Man 4 votes weren't enough for this , I need at least 5, at least!

Some truly original designs in there, it was worth the wait.

@The Clark thanks for hosting us homie, it is appreciated. And @bigwaverider for backing up. And all the contestants who kept us entertained while our impatient arses were throwing all toys out of all prams

How many votes does mine have? Does it have any?
(I can't see without voting)

This is right at the very top.

YOU GET 4 VOTES
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES

Man 4 votes weren't enough for this , I need at least 5, at least!

Some truly original designs in there, it was worth the wait.

@The Clark thanks for hosting us homie, it is appreciated. And @bigwaverider for backing up. And all the contestants who kept us entertained while our impatient arses were throwing all toys out of all prams

yea i could use another vote too. mahalo.

Platinum Belts are the future

h8WE01u.jpg

I can see this happening. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back