• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatch Shogun vs Rampage full fight

I believe Rampage left Team Oyama after this loss.. he said he felt they didn't take him serious when he said he was hurt... I believe he wanted them to throw in the towel. But when they didn't, he was vulnerable and took an unnecessary ass whoopin'. Ooor maybe Oyama wanted Quinton to experience that for not training serious for the fight?

I don't who was at fault, but it was inexcusable that Rampage wasn't ready for the clinch game. You don't see that shit no more.

I believe Rampage left Team Oyama after this loss.. he said he felt they didn't take him serious when he said he was hurt... I believe he wanted them to throw in the towel. But when they didn't, he was vulnerable and took an unnecessary ass whoopin'. Ooor maybe Oyama wanted Quinton to experience that for not training serious for the fight?

I don't who was at fault, but it was inexcusable that Rampage wasn't ready for the clinch game. You don't see that shit no more.

Oyama was a good camp for amateurs and up and comers but when you get to the highest level they can no longer accommodate. Rampage out grew them but stayed too long.

This Shogun would stuff Poatan in a trash can and I like Poatan. But it is what it is.

As far as what happened to Rampage, Shogun broke his ribs via knees in the clinch and the rest was history.

That finish was pure violence.
Shogun would probably get KOed immediately

Existing Ligaments Shogun is my favorite mythical fighter.
2005 was a hell of a year.
Shogun blew through Quinton, Lil Nog, Overeem, and Arona from April-August, absolute murderers row.

2005 was a Huge Gigantic Heroic year for sure

Back