Shogun vs OSP 2

OSP has been softened up, I'd love to see Rua capitalize on the weakened skull Manuwa left behind.

Light Heavy Weight is so dead. No one is asking for this fight, not even Shogun.

I like OSP so I hope he gets the win another KO or Von fluke choke would be nice .

Shogun. Even though he's years past it he still knows how to fight whereas outside of a creative ground game OSP relies on athleticism which hasn't been there as of late.

Sounds like the ideal retirement fight for Shogun. Its a winnable fight to show the first loss was fluke-y and he gets to do it in front of his original fan base.
If he wins there is no way he's retiring.

OSP has slowed down quite a bit since he starched shogun. I can see Shogun fighting smart and not tripping on a skateboard this time.

I've said it before and i'll say it again leading up to this fight......I dont like this fight for Shogun. OSP is bigger and longer which are the guys that give Shogun problems and he's already TKO'd him once. I certainly think Shogun will do better this fight, I mean how can he not?? But OSP has that awkward style and I think he will catch Shogun again on a counter with him over extending.

Nothing would make me happier than a Shogun win of course. Hopefully OSP has slowed down over the 3 years they fought last.

Shogun probably wins this by getting it to the ground (like Glover did), if he tries to bang with OSP he ends up on the skateboard again.

Back