Shogun should've retired after this

Shogun is my favorite fighter of all time but yeah, he looked worse than I've ever seen him last night. He looked flabbier and slower and frankly looked like he hasn't trained in months. I hope he retires or gets back into peak condition if he ever decides to fight again.

He is shit after second Machida fight. If he retired after that he would be a goat, not just a legend. It seems he is too lazy and unprofessional for modern mma.
I've always thought that about him and Fedor.

Show up looking like my lazy ass. It's clear as day their opponents try way harder lol.

Shit catches up to you in your 30s.. you aren't superman you've gotta try

shogunchamp_original.jpg

Would've been the ultimate boogeyman.

This is Shogun's legacy now...

DpQifwm.png

Shogun fans are the first to say he's done yet they still want him to have a last run at the title.

Shit catches up to you in your 30s.. you aren't superman you've gotta try

Especially if not taking TRT (not insinuating that he ever did as he may have done in the past but not hold an exemption nowadays)

7 years ago. Wow.

That was my first actual ufc event

I've always liked Shogun, and after he avenged Saku by curb-stomping Arona I've been a huge fan. He's been in some of the best fights we've ever seen, no question.

A couple of other posters have drawn comparisons to Fedor's fall from grace, and I agree. They both were incredible in their natural primes, and neither seemingly had the right motivations to sustain success as they aged.

dana dont wanna pay the 500k + to possibly see him lose those two <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back