Shogun robbed at gunpoint

This news is new

I wonder why the article didn't mention that this was the 2nd time Shogun had been robbed.

The first time time is when Cecil Peoples and friends robbed him of the belt and gave it to Machida

Daniele_zing.gif

:icon_chee

The World Cup in Brazil is going to be fun with all these lovely guys waiting for the crowds.

Lol laughed my ass off at the thought of Shogun walking naked down a highway

That's what u get for living in such a place

no conspiracy theories? this guy wasn't set up?? out of all the cars his gets jacked? and they knew he was a fighter? Should be an easy case to solve. thats some bragging rights there.

everyone on sherdog knows he could stop bullets and one punch KO them if he was healthy

they weren't carrying guns they just had Hendo with them

Just goes to show you that no matter how badass you are at hand to hand combat, you aint shit to a man with a gun

Sad that they did have guns what a. Holes took the shirt off he's back I mean come on

Jesus Christ.

A shirtless Shogun walked down the street and nobody wanted to stop and take him home with them? Unbelievable.

Just goes to show you that no matter how badass you are at hand to hand combat, you aint shit to a man with a gun

Well Shoguns better in shape than the average guy, commands respect in situations where no one is armed which is 99% of the time, he's famous, has money, and is one handsome devil.

And the men with guns are still poor.

As I remember correctly it was 4 guys with guns who robbed him. I've seen news articles of mma fighters and even people who weren't disarming a gun man by themselves.

Recommended though? Of course not, I've handed over my cash when I was mugged.

Back