• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shogun out cold standing

EjM2.gif

That was hard to watch. Shogun looked like he been crying walking out to the cage.

Shogun doesn’t need to prove anything anymore. It’s time to leave the gloves in the cage

Shogun will rebound and have the title shot by 2020 I still believe.

Pretty depressing. I kinda thought Shogun had enough in the tank for one last run.

Shogun had no idea what the fuck was happening when that ref came over he was trying to grab a leg. I love the guy but you could see how messed up he was after that...

He completely shut down.

Love Shogun but hes done. These guys need to learn when to hang em up. Damn that sucked.

So...is Smith that good? Or did Shogun look slower then fuck? I'm not trying to be hater, Smith's punches looked very crisp, and fast, but Shogun fuck some of those kicks he throw and that big wind up looked so slow.

What sucks is Smith is a great fighter but he doesn't quite have a name yet. Total killer but nobody is going to want to fight him.

Did shogun completely forget how to strike? Let's walk right towards your opponent with your hands down...

I could have legit done better.
One could say Shogun is a “shell” of his former self but even that would be understating it......he looks so old, slow and easy to hit.....completely opposite of what he used to be....sad.

Speed wise it looked like a WW fighting a HW. Shogun was woefully outgunned unless one of his slow but heavy punches found Smith's button.

hahahah salty ass shogun fan in the building

Idk how someone could be dismissive after that, and that be their takeaway

Smith is athletic, has some good skills, and 40 fights expereiexp

I could see him doing some damage especially with how bad Glover and Korey looked

Back