• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shogun/Hendo 2

I think SHogun as long as he can out cardio Hendo again. I would imagine he would fight smarter then the 1st time

I'm a massive Shogun fan... But if by "smart" you mean "avoid a punch or two" then yes.... but he just doesn't seem to want to anymore. it's almost like getting clocked clean on the chin is a part of his game plan these days.

If Shogun comes out brawling like a rock'em sock'em robot like he has been since the Jones fight, it'll be a sad sight to watch. As his biggest fan, I know that the Shogun that fought Liddell/Machida would have given Hendo a beating.

...yeah whatever

Despite how far Shogun seems to have fallen I would not mind seeing this rematch at all. Actually I hope it happens.

Despite how far Shogun seems to have fallen I would not mind seeing this rematch at all. Actually I hope it happens.

Well, you're in luck. I am willing to bet that the UFC makes this fight if Hendo loses. It makes sense on all levels, there is history, the first fight was one of the best fights of all time and it would sell like crack.

The judges matter a whole lot more than anybody else......

I don't give a shit what name Bruce reads, or what tick goes in what column, some judges mean fuck all to me.

So what exactly is Hendo? A phenomenal striker with terrific cardio?

People forget how one-sided that fight before Hendo gassed, if that was a 3 rounder all of Sherdog would have been calling for Shogun to retire.

hendoshogun1.gif

4.gif

3.gif

If the re-match would be a 5 rounder i think it would be close again, Shogun has amazing ability to push even when he is dead tired.

Back