Shogun has a message for his fans...

Love this guy but something is starting to look off about him. Not sure if anyone else sees it but I think the wars caught up to him. Almost doesn't even look like him anymore.

Don't see how you could like mma and not like Shogun... that man is awesome

I hope he wins and then retires. I like shogun but don't wanna see him fight anymore.

I can't believe it was almost 5 years ago when he and rashad almost fought. Knowing what I know now, I wish this fight would have happened then. Jones could have dominated the winner, but at least Shogun would have had a chance to win a title defense.
But but but his knees were shot in that Jones fight. So shot, that he would've lost against CM Punk. Well that's the way Shogun fans make it out to be, anyway.

I am a huge Shogun fan but at this point in his career I'm less inclined to watch his fights live because I'm afraid of seeing him be embarrassed.

We always have that in the back of our minds....but to be far, Shogun is now at KingsMMA with all the other beasts...so I'm not worried about his training going into ths fight...it'll be a hard battle against a former Champion Rashad Evans, it will be a fun fight.

But but but his knees were shot in that Jones fight. So shot, that he would've lost against CM Punk. Well that's the way Shogun fans make it out to be, anyway.
I doubt anyone could have beaten Jones that night. That was insane. What I meant though was that I would have rather seen this fight 5 years ago. I know both Rashad and Shogun have been through wars/injuries and I think this would have been a fight against two of the greatest lhw's near their peak.

War Shog!

Hope he can put out a great performance and win.

dont worry we wont dont wanna miss this again
5mT63zC.gif
How can you root against Shogun?
And that fight should have been a NC. Skateboards are illegal in the octagon.

he looks 75% cain velasquez, 25% gabriel gonzaga here

↑post of the fucking year right here!!

very good eye, my friend

might I submit to you a slight re-divisioning of things to accommodate the insertion of maybe 8% or so of Cro Cop?

I'm hoping that you can see it, too; for me it's this je ne sais quoi in the focus of his eyes, as well as the small, tightly-drawn rictus of a smile he's clenching. The man can make any manner of smile look good.

and then maybe with the way he's pointing his finger in such an Eastern European-looking fashion

Last edited:
We always have that in the back of our minds....but to be far, Shogun is now at KingsMMA with all the other beasts...so I'm not worried about his training going into ths fight...it'll be a hard battle against a former Champion Rashad Evans, it will be a fun fight.
I want to believe, and this fight is winnable.

Shogun is one of my all time favorite fighters, but I wish he would hang it up before he ends up scrambled.

How can you root against Shogun?
And that fight should have been a NC. Skateboards are illegal in the octagon.

5mT63zC.gif

Holy shit! Did the corner man throw that in there?! How in the world wasn't this scored a no-contest?

Love this guy but something is starting to look off about him. Not sure if anyone else sees it but I think the wars caught up to him. Almost doesn't even look like him anymore.
I know what you mean. He looks... older. Older than he should look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back