• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoe Brands that were popular back in the 80s and 90s that you wore as a kid

Reebok-Blacktop-Battleground-Pump-White-Red-Black-sz-11-Rare.jpg

a9a834fa4ea6bd0d0641b4815d32
Blacktops were the absolute shit

The 90's ones I had have been mentioned, BK's and Reebok Pumps. I had these around like 2000, they were clean af and people weren't really wearing loud shoes yet so they really stood out.
MENS-DADA-SUPREME-SHOES-SZ-95-USED-RARE.jpg

Air Jordan and those stupid Sperry boat shoes. I should have just went with what was comfortable.

For casual around my area when you weren't rocking AJ's

Saucony Jazz
61iAKY6WRAL._UX395_.jpg

New Balance 574's
s-l300.jpg

Reebok Classic
Classic_Leather_Women's_Shoes_White_835_01_standard.jpg

And the only shoe I never had that I wish I did. I easily choose these over any Jordan except XXII's in black on white.
upload_2019-12-13_22-12-57.jpeg
81VFQahE4-L._UX500_.jpg

I should start wearing these badboys again. @90 50

The black ones were my favorite I probubaly had 5 pairs that color and would skate them till they were duck taped together then get another pair.

You can’t still buy them can you?

The black ones were my favorite I probubaly had 5 pairs that color and would skate them till they were duck taped together then get another pair.

You can’t still buy them can you?

You have to fly to Japan to buy it. I've done research and they don't sell it in the US anymore.

You have to fly to Japan to buy it. I've done research and they don't sell it in the US anymore.
I posted the link to buy from Walmart but they only showed women’s in the high top.

Back