Shobox: Mike Jones vs Irving Garcia

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Well Antwone Smith lost his fight earlier in the night, Lets see if Jones can avoid his rise from being halted.

Jones bout to knockout Garica in the 3rd.

Jones looks like a Giant at Welterweight

He does, look like he cuts down from bout 165-170.

The time for him to step up is now, hopefully he looks impressive tonight, then move up and face either a bigger name welter or maybe enve of the belt holders

man too bad i don't have showtime, Jones is a mutant 147 pounder though, but the 1 fight of his i've seen was when he fought Bruseles and i really wasn't impressed, he didn't seem like anything special in that fight save for his size.

Jones started to look good in the 2nd nice precise shots, I wish he'd throw is jab more though

He did a much better job in the 2nd. He needs to start walking Garica down.

They were landing some hard shots in the 3rd, Jones has a mouse under his right eye, towards the end of the round Jones had Garcia in a little trouble, the mouse on Jones looks like it was caused by an accidental head butt from Garcia

Both fighters loading up on shots now, expect some one to get nailed in this next round or two

Jones once again had Garcia in trouble for stretches in the 4th, I think he is too cautious of Garcia's Counter punching he shouldn't for the most part he is control, he needs just go ahead and take now

Now jones is starting to look for the KO. He throwing with power now.

Was the fight stopped due to a low blow or TKO.

Oh shit Jones gets the win with a shot to garica's nuts.

OOh, the Ref missed the Low Blow, Jones had him in trouble but the one that dropped Garcia was a clear low blow, counts Garcia out, Mike Jones was probably on his way to a stoppage but it is a shame that the Ref missed that.

Jones looked good , now I'd like to see him step up , maybe a fight against Luis Collazo

Back