Shitle Tot/Rematch for Overeem

Jones does. I want to see Jones vs Stipe eventually. Rare chance we get to see divisional goats against each other.

Reem needs to beat a contender.
Reem vs Rozen rematch makes sense

Reem vs Rozen rematch makes sense

I can see it making sense. But if I was Rozen, I wouldn't take the fight and I doubt he will. He alrady KOd Reem (even though he lost most of the fight, its still a KO in the books) and he just KOd JDS. He knows it's a risky fight as he barely won. I think he should let the dust settle at HW with Stipe, Francis, Blaydes and Lewis.....and with Jones coming in and then take the best fight for him.

He deserves Bumzinho in a rematch. He was robbed that night and should be 5-0 in his last 5.
Not really robbed. The stoppage was awful, but without it, it was probably a draw (10-9, 10-9, 10-9, 9-10, 8-10).

UFC owes it to Overeem. Don't give him to Ngannou. Make Overeem champ and retire.

Ngannou or Jones desreve it first. Maybe Reem can fight whichever of them doesn't get the title fight and the winner of that fight can have next.

They didn't do it for Arlovski in 2015, they sure as hell aren't doing it for Overreem who deserves it less in 2020.

I'm still salty about that one. Arlovski title shot would have been perfection at that point in time.

Nah, he didn't get robbed. He got his lip punched off.

2-30.jpg
that may be true but he didn’t get stopped

he got up right away not even stumbling

i’m actually dumbfounded that they called the fight for the other guy
He dominated him the whole time and got rocked at the end of the 5th, not knocked out

I think he had the big chance to beat Stipe and be the champ, IF he went for ground and pound, rather than the guillotine, Stipe was dropped and hurt and I think Overeem should have gone for ground and pound and finished him, but for some reason he went for a sub and that allowed Stipe to get on top. Really bad move, it cost him

Overeems ground and pound is extremely good!

They should just let him use steroids until he can claim the title

that may be true but he didn’t get stopped

he got up right away not even stumbling

i’m actually dumbfounded that they called the fight for the other guy
He dominated him the whole time and got rocked at the end of the 5th, not knocked out

I'm dumbfounded that folks are dumbfounded. He got wrecked. It happens. Zero refs and zero ring side doctors would ever allow a fighter to continue with a face like that. And the punch knocked him down and the way he landed he looked out. The ref was already moving forward to stop it prior to Reem supposedly recovering.

I understand that some refs would have waited a few seconds and those few seconds would have allowed the clock to run out. But in principle, you can't be saved by the bell. Reem got hit by a fight stopping punch, therefore he lost.

I say rematch with zinho and, if he wins, hopefully a farewell ts ala hendo after that. It's gonna be hard with francis and jones in the queue tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back