Shirt design programs

Kormara

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone out there just starting up or know of decent shirt designing programs that you can use online or download because all i have been doing is making shit up in microsoft paint and uploading the images onto a shirt. Any suggestions would be nice.

Look into getting Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You can find it easily using bittorrent.

once i get it going I will but for now i'm just getting a shirt drawn up for where i train at

I've got a sponsor who designs shirts for us before we make them. I don't know the name of the program, if its free or if he bought it but I will get a hold of him and find out. Some samples of his programs shirts:

shirt2.jpg

shirt1.jpg

shirt3.jpg

One of his companies shirts:

shirt5.jpg

I've got a sponsor who designs shirts for us before we make them. I don't know the name of the program, if its free or if he bought it but I will get a hold of him and find out. Some samples of his programs shirts:

That would be most excellent.

Illustrator by Adobe
Photoshop also

Shirt places burn screens using vector art. As opposed to raster art. Illustrator is a vector art program. If you use something other than vector, chances are (unless you can get a deal) they'll charge extra to convert. Which is basically re-drawing.

Easiest way to explain the diff:

Raster art is a picture made up of tiny little cubes (pixels) The more you try to enlarge. . . the bigger the pixels get. . . the crappier it looks

Vector art is based on constant rational equations. When you enlarge or shrink the image, everything is recalculated to keep it crisp.

Illustrator and maybe some art courses at a local community college if your artistic skills aren't polished.

I didn't ask what you thought of the shirts or the name and quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck less what you thought of them, if you don't have anything constructive to say towards the thread, which is the design program, then take your ass to the OT.

Chill out, he's got a point. The name is very poor and the designs need a lot of work. There are very few people who will purchase this. This coming from a designer. I'd recommend hiring someone else besides the guy you're currently speaking to.

Some programs are "proprietary" and only offered in people in the apparel industry. Other companies make special plug-ins for Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw and Quark Express.

Back