Shinya Aoki fought yesterday in a Shooto/ONE card

Love seeing one of my favourite fighters ever pick up another win.

After the win Aoki announced that he wants to fight in Saitama. It can only mean one thing, Rizin. Rumour is Asakura Mikuru vs Aoki.
Would be one hell of a fight!

What weight division is Aoki fighting right now?

After the win Aoki announced that he wants to fight in Saitama. It can only mean one thing, Rizin. Rumour is Asakura Mikuru vs Aoki.
Would be one hell of a fight!
Afterwords Aoki revealed he said so to get attention and has no intension of fighting at RIZIN.

How does Shinya Aoki have a match and MMA Junkie, MMA Fighting, Sherdog, Bloodyelbow, MMA Mania have absolutely no mention of it leading up to it?

I rely on MMA Junkie's upcoming event listing for times and bouts, but nothing there.

How does Shinya Aoki have a match and MMA Junkie, MMA Fighting, Sherdog, Bloodyelbow, MMA Mania have absolutely no mention of it leading up to it?

I rely on MMA Junkie's upcoming event listing for times and bouts, but nothing there.
Majority of ONE's budget goes to marketing and they fuct up.

MMAJunkie is a joke. They don't even list ACA.

Tapology is way better.

This ONE event stream had 500 live viewers on Youtube outside of Japan

Back