• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHFT/PWD 244 (chat thread): It's A New Day, Yes It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's Raw was meh.

I do like the potential feuds they are teasing though. Teasers for Dolph/Cena, Banks/Team Bad, Nattie/Paige, New Day and Rollins joining up (Survivor Series maybe?) and of course Ambrose/Orton. Also, did JBL imply that Sheamus and BNB are a team now for good?

The PWD name has history behind it, be a shame to lose all that history, PWD can just be like the general pro wrestling/chat thread for the regulars, even if we can still make threads, its nice to have the old shit talkin format still available.

I concur

Just noticed Rollins text on his shirt is the same as the Black Flag font. Just needs the 4 Lines somehere and his Black Flag worship is complete.

Wish the table for 3 series episodes were longer. Would love to know how much they cut out from the original recording.

seems like seth has lost like 20 straight televised matches lol. definitely not taking a page from the book of hogan

Completely forgot raw was on yesterday, worth watching or a skip this week?

Loved Owens when he made it look like he was going to jump over the top rope only to slide underneath the bottom one instead.

how is history lost by changing the title? you guys are just overthinking it.

I'll change it back for now - but I'm adding chat thread in the title to avoid confusion.

Why not go old school and sticky it Shft?

Chicago crowds might just beat out Full Sail for Neckbeard Central.

I had to fast forward the Reigns promo. I legit cringed and felt embarrassed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back