Shevstinko ruined my parlay

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is last time I ever bet on WMMA.

I put her fight on a ticket (5 team parlay) to go O4.5, because most her fights are boring point-fighting decisions, then she pulls off an early finish out of thin air. Too inconsistent.

All of my other picks were good.

Moral of the thread: never trust WMMA.

out of no where? she has a 40% finishing rate in the ufc. i'd say the bigger problem is betting o/u's in general. props are rarely more profitable than ML's for most bettors.

You bet against the probable under-135 WMMA GOAT to finish a fighter, and you're mad?

What a bitch, how dare she perform better than you expected.

This is last time I ever bet on WMMA.

I put her fight on a ticket (5 team parlay) to go O4.5, because most her fights are boring point-fighting decisions, then she pulls off an early finish out of thin air. Too inconsistent.

All of my other picks were good.

Moral of the thread: never trust WMMA.

3 of her last 5 wins were inside the distance.

out of no where? she has a 40% finishing rate in the ufc. i'd say the bigger problem is betting o/u's in general. props are rarely more profitable than ML's for most bettors.

Her ML was -1200. Fuck that shit.

O/Us used to be extremely soft and far more profitable than MLs when Kalikas was setting openers and the over was consistently undervalued. Amazingly, the first > -300 over line was Tecia Torres vs. Juliana Lima in July of 2017 (which I bet for 2u and lost).

With the current state of O/Us, the overs and unders are a lot more balanced.

I would blame Chookagian rather than Schev is you must blame a fighter. I was chasing massively and had huge a multy with co and main going into 4th round.. As you can imagine was not impressed by the random guard pull into side control from Chook lol

Her ML was -1200. Fuck that shit.

I meant ML's in general, but even -1200 had value lol

I would blame Chookagian rather than Schev is you must blame a fighter. I was chasing massively and had huge a multy with co and main going into 4th round.. As you can imagine was not impressed by the random guard pull into side control from Chook lol
chook didn't pull guard, she got taken down after she tried to pull guard. you can't blame either imo i don't think it was a great bet considering how good shevchenko truely is.

Back