• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shevchenko throws shots at Khabib and says 'there would be no MMA without ring girls'

He convinced them to buy the UFC after Bob Meyrowitz had worked with Larry Hazzard to create the unified rules.

Then Lorenzo, who was on the NSAC at the time, used his influence on the commission to block the adoption of the unified rules so that they could buy the company for pennies on the dollar.

Dana was opposed to TUF, and pretty much all of his promotional pet projects blow up in his face.

He was never in charge during the Zuffa era, and he's not in charge now. Dude is just a vacuous front man.

There are multiple people in charge. You don't have to be the highest placed guy to be important or even crucial to a company.

lol yes something that only boxercise instructor can do, oh the difficulty of it
As if your job cleaning toilets at a gas station and watching anime in your moms basement, makes what you think credible. The fact that you think Dana is useless and played no role in making the UFC what it is. Shows how ignorant you are.

Take the cultural aspect out of it and refute his stance on ring girls being near useless.
In the actual fight yes. In the production, they have their purpose. You can argue it being women dominant and to balance it out have both male and female models. But they have their purpose. Ring girls have been a staple of boxing and combat sports for a long time. It's hard to imagine another option because there isn't any, every promotion uses ring girls and models. It looks good visually. Take that away and have no ring girls and have random people holding up signs instead or no ring girls in the backgrounds of weigh-ins and you'll realize how weird everything looks with nothing there that is visually appealing in the background. That's what it's for, it's like decorations. That's what models are used for, you want visually appealing decorations. Same with runway models for fashion lines. They want visually appealing people to model their clothes.

Lower the standards on all that and you'll notice the difference real quick.

Didn’t he also say women shouldn’t fight? He’s clearly not particularly progressive about women’s rights. I mean, his wife wasn’t allowed to show her face at his wedding.

To this point we’re not even sure if it was a wife or a dude…

Who knows what was under that towel.

I came here for the pics of ring card girls. I'm quite disappointed. :(

Didn’t he also say women shouldn’t fight? He’s clearly not particularly progressive about women’s rights. I mean, his wife wasn’t allowed to show her face at his wedding.

His wife was wearing a wedding veil.

How do you know she NEVER showed her face? Ridiculous assumption.

I'd shut the fuck up about other people lacking any form logic if i wasn't able to spell "imagine" correctly, but instead wrote "imaging".

Either way, i'm sorry you've been rejected so often by women that you have to make up for it by writing harsh comments about them on the internet.

I didn't write imaging.
I can say what I want when I want.
Are you going to stop me?
You sound like a typical cucked loser with grease clogged arteries running through his body.
I'm not going to pretend ring girls are important and integral to the success of mma.
Its a complete nonsensical opinion.
Also that's such a fat woman on the Internet response. Start hanging around with real men.
Women don't care if men have opinions like this simp.
Screenshot_20210914_085053.jpg

I think ring girls should be a thing of the past but not for the reactionary reason Khabib does. It just feels archaic to me.

His wife was wearing a wedding veil.

How do you know she NEVER showed her face? Ridiculous assumption.
You’re right. It was an assumption. Possibly not a ridiculous one considering he is Muslim. But you are correct. I don’t know if she was permitted to show her face throughout the ceremony.

I'm sure Khabib will reply that women shouldn't talk.

It's not enough that she's saying something incredibly stupid, but that goofy ass accent makes it sound 100x times dumber.

<Huh2>

Back