Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

Damn... RIP.

His last posts were last Friday, but he was liking posts yesterday. Was he on Sherdog on his deathbed?
I was talking to him last night on a discord, we were talking about different ear pro for shooting. No signs then anything was wrong. I thought it was strange he hadn't posted any anime gifs or anything like he normally would. But not uncommon for someone to not post for a day or two on a discord. So it's quite sudden and aside from a few health issues nothing that seemed to be life threatening. Its going to suck because I really enjoyed talking to him most days on the discord about anime.

RIP, @Gregolian and condolences to your family and friends.

Greg was one of the good ones. I can honestly say I never had a bad interaction with him. It helped that we were both huge Punisher fans.

Lately, I've lost interest in the character, mainly because of Marvel Comic's determination to destroy everything cool about Frank Castle - the Skull, the guns - and turn him into a fucking ninja:rolleyes: But for the rest of today, I'm rocking the Bernthal Punisher Av, in honour of my Sher-Bro. I'll also dig out my old Punisher Skull t-shirt and wear it while I have a drink or five in Greg's memory.

RIP...I didn't have too many interactions with him on here but judging by those that I care about that are tight with him, I know he was a good dude. I pray his family finds peace with his passing as his age complicates that part of it. He was far too young and it is a reminder we need to seize every moment we can. My condolences to anyone that considered him a close friend here.

Back