Sherdog sucks big time

Ralphage

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't think Sherdog sucks, but this is a anti-Sherdog board. :p

I've been studying whole day and I think I understand the material less than when I started this morning.

I'm going to the gym now to punch one or two people in the face.

Have a nice evening.

Sorry I put you up with this crappy thread, but I felt like putting this here.... and nobody is going to stop me!!!

AAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!

k1021.jpg

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!! I had this cool pic and then it's hosted by Tripod..... I'm going insane :eek:

Another one:

pow.jpg

I'LL NOT ONLY GOING TO STOP YOU BUT JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT I'M GOING TO PISS ALL OVER YOUR THREAD CAUSE I'M THE HEAD DOG.
PISSSSSSSSSSSSS

PISSSSSSSSSSSS ALLL
PISSSSSSSSSSSS OVER
PISSSSSSSSSSSS IT

SHIT!!! The gym was closed!!! I forgot!!! DAMNNNNNNN!!! Now I have to beat up my roommate again.....

And Art, piss on this!!! :D

ea12010bb5a338065c0280029aaa84fc.jpg

And if you don't feel like pissing, you should visit this site

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/ :D

Damn, I'm funny....

Originally posted by Ralphage
SHIT!!! The gym was closed!!! I forgot!!! DAMNNNNNNN!!! Now I have to beat up my roommate again.....

And Art, piss on this!!! :D

ea12010bb5a338065c0280029aaa84fc.jpg

And if you don't feel like pissing, you should visit this site

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/ :D

Damn, I'm funny....

Hahahaha!OMG that is gross!

thanks bro, i think i'm ill after that seeing that. however i'm one of those folks that are proud of thier huge dumps so not to ill. thanks also for the go FU site i was number 38888888 or something close to it. personal i think your av is more repulsive than that dump shot.

i'm off, so that means the rest off you stay off my board till i get back on monday. time to party. have a good time everyone try to stay dry mma, conrad only go out at night time, ralph don't get drunk and play in the cat litter box.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
i'm off, so that means the rest off you stay off my board till i get back on monday. time to party. have a good time everyone try to stay dry mma, conrad only go out at night time, ralph don't get drunk and play in the cat litter box.

Have a great time Art!:)

Art, party hard!!!

By the way, I never get drunk. :D

Art, party hard!!!

By the way, I never get drunk. :D

Tell the truth Ralphage. If you look like your avatar you probably get drunk everyday.:p

No, really, I never get drunk.*

I DO play in the cat litter box though.......

* Except for thursdays, fridays and saturdays.

No, really, I never get drunk.*

I DO play in the cat litter box though.......

* Except for thursdays, fridays and saturdays.

Yes we all believe you Ralphage.:rolleyes:

Sorry guys, but I have to leave you all for three weeks. I'm going to Spain to preach the new Art-movement. I am going convert all those ugly mf's!!
I hope I will be able to do some other things as well....

phuket.jpg

longneck_4pack.gif

gineneposter.jpg

See you later!!!

take me with you ralp pleasseeee. i'll do any thing to get me as far as possible for mma. well almost anything. ok anything.

take me with you ralp pleasseeee. i'll do any thing to get me as far as possible for mma. well almost anything. ok anything.

What about your training Art?

your right mma it's just not fair. i'll i did this weekend is work mostly but i needed the money. speaking of money DID YOU CALL HER YET>sorry i'm just jazzed for you.

your right mma it's just not fair. i'll i did this weekend is work mostly but i needed the money. speaking of money DID YOU CALL HER YET>sorry i'm just jazzed for you.

Nope. I haven't called her yet Art. But I will...

Back