Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

This is funny when some random Youtuber does a reaction video on one of Brian's day in his life videos. <Lmaoo> All kinds of powerlifters and strongmen reacted to her reaction video reaction lol.

Graham Hicks has got a new gym he's in the process of moving all his stuff into, good sized space by the looks of it compared to his old one.

Reactions: PEB
Graham Hicks has got a new gym he's in the process of moving all his stuff into, good sized space by the looks of it compared to his old one.

Nice upgrade all that Rogue and reign energy drink money flowing in to pay the bills. It's great his wife competes they both have things in common.

Nice upgrade all that Rogue and reign energy drink money flowing in to pay the bills. It's great his wife competes they both have things in common.

I don't think Hicksy has too many sponsors like the others. Pretty sure he's one of the few who still has a full time job aswell as competing and coaching.

He's some sort of engineer last time I saw.

Reactions: PEB
I don't think Hicksy has too many sponsors like the others. Pretty sure he's one of the few who still has a full time job aswell as competing and coaching.

He's some sort of engineer last time I saw.
I agree but I think even non top level competitors but people who reach event level get some smaller sponsors like car dealers or sports stores. I have seen many gyms with banners when they make Youtube videos can be seen in the video. With many of these events being streamed in some cases to 100's of thousands athletes are a pretty effective at getting the word out.

Rouge Invitational looks like it is the new Worlds Strongest Man Loz is in love with it. It is about the money and the publicity only Arnolds come close.

A star in the making been keeping up to date with her lifting an she is only 17 years old but has a great future in powerlifting.

A star in the making been keeping up to date with her lifting an she is only 17 years old but has a great future in powerlifting.

Viking blood line lol.

She's closing in on my 475 pull lol oh she's just shy of 6 foot tall. She's using a lifting suit that helps.

Back