sherdog should have a "mod for a day" contest

Serious question......has a mod ever tried to sabotage Sherdog?

Do you remember the first week of this new website when the white belts had mod powers? They nearly destroyed and deleted everything. This would lead to disasters.

Yes sir. That incident gave rise to this:

kW1h6gF.gif

I don't know, man. Wad has been slippin' lately. It has been ages since he blew his wad in a thread.
It's true... And those threads are directly suffering in traffic as a result.

But what does it all mean???

I can make heavies great again..... For a whole day!

Or they could make everyone a mod like when they moved forms and REALLY fuck shit up.

The mods would still have to jump you in prison gang style even if it's for just a single day. Once you get in, there is no getting out!

Then they would make you ban an innocent random white belt just to earn some respect damnit.

i'll take modship for a venusian day.
trust me, i'm not going to ban anyone.

No because the power to ban is the only reason I'd want to be a mod.

I'd ban the fuck out of this place.

That's kinda like being magically made the hottest man on the planet, but having no pecker... it kinda defeats the purpose.

o7x1oEZ.gif

Honestly if more people argue with me like in that Chael thread I might hope for an IP ban

It's fun to be on the spectator side of things for once.

:>

It's fun to be on the spectator side of things for once.

:>

You're always on the fucking spectator side of things. You eat popcorn at my expense while I have to fight off hordes of retards DEFENDING YOUR OWN FAVORITE FIGHTER.

FUCKING HELP FOR ONCE

You're always on the fucking spectator side of things. You eat popcorn at my expense while I have to fight off hordes of retards DEFENDING YOUR OWN FAVORITE FIGHTER.

FUCKING HELP FOR ONCE

lol why you think I've stopped making A+ level threads? Can't take this abuse anymore.

Back