• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog >>> Reddit (Proof)

Weeeeellllllllll

Vaginas do get disrespected a lot. People should clean that up and start paying respeck toy the different vaginas in your lives

Mom, sister, daughter, your wife, your side piece

Be more respectful
P4P most durable part of the human body

I post here and

Im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif

No further evidence required.

Complaining about other people's complaints seems legit.

What a bunch of pussies. SJWs are social cancer.

If he posted that vid on sherdog you would be gobbling his balls saying it was the funniest shit you heard . Sherdog has no balls to stand up to fighters who are lame as fuck. Also like one of those quoted posts is even somewhat sjw . The rest are just laughing at his voice, appearance and lame shit talk skills

Read this castrated clown's comment

"Dude! Sexism is weak!"

2 sentences later

"...slow, effeminate BJ Penn drawl"

giphy.gif

What a SJW CUCK pathetic excuse for a man. Hes tryna impress the ladies online fukn loser lol

Dude u left out the best reddit response:

– Funny you talk about vaginas with all that pubic hair on your face.

Hahahhahaahah nice one

If he posted that vid on sherdog you would be gobbling his balls saying it was the funniest shit you heard . Sherdog has no balls to stand up to fighters who are lame as fuck. Also like one of those quoted posts is even somewhat sjw . The rest are just laughing at his voice, appearance and lame shit talk skills

You seem like a SJW CUCK

this thread is why I like Reddit's MMA community better

Dude u left out the best reddit response:

– Funny you talk about vaginas with all that pubic hair on your face.

Hahahhahaahah nice one
So having facial hair= pubic hair,, of course theyre not real men. Smolka would beat the fuk out of them. Brave talking shit on forums.

Ben 10 is a Redditor and Smolka beat him. No surprise there. r/mma is a one big circlejerk with downvotes that act as effective censorship for the hivemind.
It's also a much smaller community with much more restrictive rules. Even pro fighter's posts get deleted sometimes because of no fun Reddit mods. Their shoop game is shit level compared to Sherdog's.

Still, unlike Sherdog F2, you get all the important stuff on the front page of r/mma, no sifting through 5 pages of "BREAKING new photo of Ronda's cankles" like you would here, so it's a decent place for news, editorials and highlight clips on fight night.

This is why I left reddit to join a real hardcore fight community.

Shame on MMAJ for publishing this horseshit.

Look at the hypocritical SJW BS reaction they gave Smolka.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/louis-...d-his-hurt-vagina-then-gets-roasted-by-reddit

"Hey pussy r u still there?" JBJ

*Cheers*

"Let's face off closer, I want to smell his pussy" Conor

*Cheers*

"I'll fight someone who isn't on their period" Smolka

FFS. Shit like this creates Trump voters.
Don't take the bait

So having facial hair= pubic hair,, of course theyre not real men. Smolka would beat the fuk out of them. Brave talking shit on forums.
What? Did u not see his beard? Looks like a crotch that hasnt been shaved or trimmed in 6 months, the poster has a point

image.png

Smolka is just trying to be like Conor. I don't even fault him for it.

Read this castrated clown's comment

"Dude! Sexism is weak!"

2 sentences later

"...slow, effeminate BJ Penn drawl"

giphy.gif
I've got to be honest. That doesn't seem too bad.

I agree with him. He was just saying that it's a weak insult. And it is. That "sand in your vagina" shit is like calling someone a "butthead."

It's got nothing to do with the vagina or women. It's just unoriginal and lame, by almost all standards.

Back