• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing some analysis, assuming the main election will be JDragon vs Palis... here is what voting blocks that they will most likely absorb

JDragon

29 JDragon
15 (JVS)
2 (OverPessure)
1 (m52)
3 (snakedafunky)
1 (CEROVFC)

Total: 51

Palis

40 Palis
15 (MusterX)
3 (Heritic)
3 (ld0311)
3 (space)
4 (HomerThompson)

Total: 68

Of course results won't be exact because many of these voting blocks will be split, but this puts us in the ball park.

The Clippy voting block is made up mostly of undocumented non-war room citizens. While they may play a role in the election, they are being left out of the current analysis.

The deciding factor in this race will be the panamaician voting block (19 votes) . JDragon will need to get most of these voters in order to win. If it is split Palis will most likely run away with it.
@Overpressure endorsed @Palis a few pages back. We welcome his support.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Despite what is being said, it was very obvious when making the registry that the right minded candidate went in with at least a 60/40 edge. That's just the composition the war room currently has right now

Finally you see the light

Like you said:

Palis is the right minded candidate

JDragon is the warped sick minded candidate (in other words a degenerate)

Thompson himself would probably support JDragon (just guessing). Blade might, too. Hard to say, as he's an idiot. Likewise with Viva. Also, lots of non-citizens voting for Pallis, right? And lots of WRers who didn't vote that would likely go to JDragon.

Jack Savage calls @theBLADE1 an idiot and JDragon does not disavow

@theBLADE1 is not an idiot. There is room aboard the Palis train for a fine upstanding citizen like TheBlade1

Jack Savage calls @theBLADE1 an idiot and JDragon does not disavow

@theBLADE1 is not an idiot. There is room aboard the Palis train for a fine upstanding citizen like TheBlade1

No, I'm not like insulting him. Just saying that it's hard to predict what he'll do because of his lack of intelligence.

Finally you see the light

Like you said:

Palis is the right minded candidate

JDragon is the warped sick minded candidate (in other words a degenerate)

I think the field was split down the middle. When I say right minded, I mean the hard right. There were some posters put on that registry that I could merge together into one person and I would see absolutely nothing different from their individual posts. 60/40 is general but if I break it down more, it's probably 55 hard right 10 lean right 5 moderate and 30 left

Despite what is being said, it was very obvious when making the registry that the right minded candidate went in with at least a 60/40 edge. That's just the composition the war room currently has right now
This would be the case if the establishment didn't "forget" certain posters when making the registry. The @Palis administration has promised to reform the voter registry to improve the standards of War Room posting.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

No, I'm not like insulting him. Just saying that it's hard to predict what he'll do because of his lack of intelligence.

At least he is smart enough not to vote for someone that wants him prosecuted (unlike you)

I don;t use the word cuck often but that is the type of behavior that you will display once you cast a vote for JDragon.

You should probably write in a protest vote for yourself instead

@Overpressure endorsed @Palis a few pages back. We welcome his support.

@Palis/Dr J 2016
It's true, I've thrown the enormous weight of my support to the Palis/Dr J ticket. They recognize the need to appoint me to some position wherein I can use my powers to confuse, and make extraordinarily silly jokes, thus-wise keeping me safely occupied and away from the important microphones.
Minister of Pulling It Rhythmically While Looking Straight into the Camera.

I think the field was split down the middle. When I say right minded, I mean the hard right. There were some posters put on that registry that I could merge together into one person and I would see absolutely nothing different from their individual posts. 60/40 is general but if I break it down more, it's probably 55 hard right 10 lean right 5 moderate and 30 left

Pallis himself is completely indistinguishable from most of his voters.

It's true, I've thrown the enormous weight of my support to the Palis/Dr J ticket. They recognize the need to appoint me to some position wherein I can use my powers to confuse, and make extraordinarily silly jokes, thus-wise keeping me safely occupied and away from the important microphones.
Minister of Pulling It Rhythmically While Looking Straight into the Camera.
How about a weed of the week recommendation (for those living in states and countries where marijuana is legal, of course)?

At least he is smart enough not to vote for someone that wants him prosecuted (unlike you)

I don;t use the word cuck often but that is the type of behavior that you will display once you cast a vote for JDragon.

You should probably write in a protest vote for yourself instead

A vote for Pallis is a vote to make yourself a cuck, no? The whole point is that he doesn't like the WR and wants to destroy it.

A vote for Pallis is a vote to make yourself a cuck, no? The whole point is that he doesn't like the WR and wants to destroy it.
200w.gif

@Palis is a dedicated WR poster who received nominations for last year's best new poster in the War Room.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

How about a weed of the week recommendation (for those living in states and countries where marijuana is legal, of course)?
I can manage that.
It'd be like the JRE only shorter, with no conspiritardation, no alpha brain, and a lot of other differences that would render my comparison of the potential thing moot before the end of this post.
It is, as it was surely going to be.

200w.gif

@Palis is a dedicated WR poster who received nominations for last year's best new poster in the War Room.

Really? From whom? How can you tell him apart from Rhino or Space or BTH, etc.?

I like you, Jack. I'll need a cohost for the Overpressure Experience.

I don't know what that is, but you have excellent taste, my friend.

I can manage that.
It'd be like the JRE only shorter, with no conspiritardation, no alpha brain, and a lot of other differences that would render my comparison of the potential thing moot before the end of this post.
It is, as it was surely going to be.

Whoa whoa. And just how were you're credentials on the matter established?

th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back