SHERDOG: Permanently Host Wamrage's and Rob Park Highlight videos.

The Ninja Bag

"I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart."
Reaction score
This re-hosting crap is ridiculous!
There is OBVIOUSLY A NEED HERE. I spend WAY too much time clicking on dead yousendit links.

If you were smart... you would put both of them on your payroll and get them to kick out some Sherdog EXCLUSIVE HARDCORE HL's & make it a feature you provide to your platinum members.

The videos are just too good to be passed out like cheap trash like this... and it is a big pain & the ass.

Are you with me!!!!????

Sure, you write Pride, the UFC and such and get the permission. And we'll see about Sherdog hosting video clips.

Why don't you complain about it? This issue has already been addressed numerous times already - it's a copyright issue. If you wish to get whatever HLs you want/need, why the hell don't you create the thread requesting it in the Platinum forum? As a matter of a fact, Delta will create the thread for your lazy ass and all you have to do is mention what you want. Damn man.

E

delta for the win!

~Foz

ps: i love how whitebelts and people with like *cough* 86 posts *cough* see that a site must host videos.... u never or rarely here the veterans coming and demanding shit.... stupid noobs.

The Ninja Bag said:
This re-hosting crap is ridiculous!
There is OBVIOUSLY A NEED HERE. I spend WAY too much time clicking on dead yousendit links.

If you were smart... you would put both of them on your payroll and get them to kick out some Sherdog EXCLUSIVE HARDCORE HL's & make it a feature you provide to your platinum members.

The videos are just too good to be passed out like cheap trash like this... and it is a big pain & the ass.

Are you with me!!!!????

i doubt it would be cost effctive other way around to be exact. just wont work.

Back