Sherdog off-topic sucks, so I came over here.....

S

SEXY BEAST

So, I have heard some stories about naked toga partys with one legged midgets going on in here.
Is it true?
Any rules or regulations I have to live by? Is there some sort of jump in?
Do you guys do the elephant walk or somthing?
Hook a brother up,
I got no where else to go!
:(

BI this board is owned by yours truely. these other fools are trying to test their manhood by stepping all over my board. it would do you well to only read the threads and then head back over to ot board. this place is not for the weak at heart.

Those boogers kicked me out! I got no where to go...(cry,cry,sniffle,sniffle) what if I say I'm with you Art!
Maybe I could hold your bag of whoopass!

:rolleyes:

alright then BI, but cut the color me pretty color lettering crap. here's a list of evil doer's
conrad, jim, hound, pablo, ralph, treelo, any whitties. these are the guys that will rule the day that they ever messed with "THE PACHUCO"

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
alright then BI, but cut the color me pretty color lettering crap. here's a list of evil doer's
conrad, jim, hound, pablo, ralph, treelo, any whitties. these are the guys that will rule the day that they ever messed with "THE PACHUCO"
No more color, humm.........If you say so!
So what next?
Who do we hunt down first?
Can't we get in trouble for ripping people new asswholes?

BI welcome to the Anti board. I am sorry that the first person you meet had to be Art.

Everyone gets along very well on this board, exceapt we all hate Art and wish he would leave.

We only got naked 13 times so it would be hard to say that we do it all the time.

Really the only rule to post here is that you have to of tooken the short bus to school when you were a kid. If that was somehting you did then welcome to the club.

no don't listen to him BI thats what a lot of these guys will try and do is make you there pawn and use you till you there nothing but a sheel of a man left. just stick with me and i'll show you the ropes.

No Art. See B&I Art is trying to control you right from the start. You can use color all you want buddy. He brainedwashed MMaT you might be next.

Welcoome B&I.

Firstly I would like to echo Conrad's thoughts by saying Art Santore is pure evil and you would be a lot safer if you didn't align yourself with him.
Just look at MMA Trainer.

Other than that if you have a retarded sense of humour you will fit in well my friend.

You guys are confusing me with all this poo-mashing!
From now on out I will take the position of (HMFC) all those who wish to fall in line,
bow down!
:D
Those who decline, say your prayers early and sleep with one eye open!

B&I. You learn quickly my friend. However since I am the master you will always be, like the others, an apprentice.

Now get the fuck off of my board.

see how Art tries to get them in bed the moment they step foot in here..

Back