• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog neighborhood hydrothetical

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you could you had the ability tto live in Neighborhood Shergodwood for the low cost of 20% added to your mortage/rent/house cost would you take the deal? Imagine the possibilities!

Wait until Fraser B moves in . . . There goes the neighborhood.

I have a shack in my backyard if anyone wants a place to crash . Hehe

If you could you had the ability tto live in Neighborhood Shergodwood for the low cost of 20% added to your mortage/rent/house cost would you take the deal? Imagine the possibilities!
so my mortgage is 360? seems too high

boingyman said "Who's going to rent a room out to @JoeyJoeJoeJr"?

As long as JJJJ is there, packing right now for the move while typing.

<Moves>

Oh wait, gotta hope it's not located in a dry county. I'm sure everyone will need a drink or two to deal with his extreme brilliance and testosterone.

A neighborhood where a bunch of guys are bringing home tranny hookers but tying to hide the fact that they’re doing it by being fiercely homophobic. A neighborhood where everyone challenges all their neighbors to fight all the time but they never fight. A bunch of guys grilling well done steaks and then putting BBQ sauce on it.

No.

And there would be no restaurants because nobody would tip any wait staff.

If a mod has a bad day you can get banned from your house for no reason. You can only get back with a new identity.

There are also updates of which they claim you to be removed from your house for some hours, but in reality it can take a week. When coming back expect the worse. It could be a ghosttown town with mainly complaining citizens left.

There are plenty of people on here that I would happily have as neighbours but currently happy being surrounded by old people as it's nice and quiet. If I got to pick which sherdoggers it may be worth it...

Realistically though, I'll just save the 20%.

Back