• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog isn't known for having intelligent fans but you guys are truly a sick bunch...

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
First of all, it's bad enough that most of you are just bleed fans who can't respect a dominant decision even if the winner finishes the majority of his fights, and that they sure they are vastly superior to the majority of their peers. That's bad enough.

But it seems that the vocal majority of you really want to see Jon Jones take the last little bit of success that this man hasusa_today_10186488.0.jpg
Seriously why do we need this a 3rd time??? You guys act like you dislike Jones but really I believe you hate D.C. otherwise you'd let this man retire in peace. "But but but we want it at heavyweight", yeah yeah DC will probably have a bit more of an advantage considering he is used to competing while fat while Jones is truly a natural light heavyweight. But it won't matter. DC simply doesn't have the tools to beat Bones. And he's only getting older. Smh sick fucks.

Last edited:
Bit overly dramatic, no?

We want the championship fight at 206.2lbs, DC is the true champ of that division.

If Sherdog is not known for having intelligent fans, it's because posters like you are dragging down the average.

Let's say Jones fights DC @ HW. And loses. That would make it 1-2. So there would have to be a rematch. That would, say DC wins, make it 2-2. So there would have to be a decider.

Enough already of these two fighting! Jones has proved to be better than DC, I would much rather see Jones vs any other fighter.

I'm not a fan of DC tbh. Denied Stipe rematch despite him defending a UFC record number of times (what else should earn a former Champ an immediate RM?) Clearly picked Lewis for the PPV points instead of an opponent who might actually win (made me laugh when that backfired) now we likely won't see another title match at HW until Lesnar is ready with DC seemingly sanctioned by Dana to hold the belt hostage.
I hope Jones does move up and take his belt, at least Jones would defend regularly.

I think you are reading into this too much. Its not personal.
DC was and is the only man besides Gustaffson who has even come close to beating Jones.(Belfort armbar not withstanding). Noone else even comes close. So heavyweight is really the only way Jones loses. Since DC is the HW champ that makes the most sense.

Personally i want to see Jones vs Ngannou for his first HW fight but whatever. If DC wants a third crack id watch.

Tbh whats going to happen most likely is DC retires and THEN Jones will move up and take that belt.

Quit taking things so personally.

DC can beat Jones, but before he can beat him, he has to sandblast prostitudes, get on the Cocaine and Steroids, probably do something even stronger and do some crimes, plus fight Cain Velasquez and stay mentally sane doing all this stuff!

Last edited:
"Jones is truly a natural LHW"

{<jordan}

Firstly he cuts weight. So he is a natural HW. He walks around as a HW.

Secondly lol @ natural. Jones? Natural? Priceless.

I think you are reading into this too much. Its not personal.
DC was and is the only man besides Gustaffson who has even come close to beating Jones.(Belfort armbar not withstanding). Noone else even comes close. So heavyweight is really the only way Jones loses. Since DC is the HW champ that makes the most sense.

Personally i want to see Jones vs Ngannou for his first HW fight but whatever. If DC wants a third crack id watch.

Tbh whats going to happen most likely is DC retires and THEN Jones will move up and take that belt.

Quit taking things so personally.
I'm not taking anything personal. It's my opinion mixed with exaggeration and satire. You are taking it too seriously.

Last edited:

{<jordan}

He's as natural a LHW as anyone else is, I don't think he cuts a ridiculous amount of weight and I don't believe he's ever struggled to hit 205. But yes using natural and Jones in the same sentence is rather amusing.

DC has nothing for Jones, it is just wishful thinking. People here just want to see Jones lose but deep down they know that it likely won't happen. Jones is the most skillful mma fighter ever along with extremely effective physical tools and on top of that he is on roids. He is made to beat every man on this planet. The sooner people accept that, the better or they will keep on crying everytime Jones beats their latest hope.

They want to see him lose so they latched on to the excuse of him being scared .

Why does anyone want to see DC get beat by same man 3xs. It's not even an exciting maybe

{<jordan}

Jon Jones, when he's in fighting shape is a very light heavyweight. Him fighting with extra bulk won't prove anything.

did someone hack TSs account? We for sure have a bad rep here in sherdog, but he's really trying hard to lower the average.

Whatever, I'll bite.

Officially, it's 1-0 for Jones at LHW and it wasn't even close. Now the remaining question is if who would be the best if weightcutting wasn't part of the equation. And I for sure would like to see Jones at HW, and not only against DC

mel·o·dra·mat·ic
Dictionary result for melodramatic
/ˌmelədrəˈmadik/
adjective
adjective: melodramatic
  1. relating to melodrama.
    • characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated, sensationalized, or overemotional.
      "he flung the door open with a melodramatic flourish"
      synonyms: exaggerated, histrionic, extravagant, overdramatic, overdone, overripe, over-sensational, sensationalized, overemotional, sentimental; More

mel·o·dra·mat·ic
Dictionary result for melodramatic
/ˌmelədrəˈmadik/
adjective
adjective: melodramatic
  1. relating to melodrama.
    • characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated, sensationalized, or overemotional.
      "he flung the door open with a melodramatic flourish"
      synonyms: exaggerated, histrionic, extravagant, overdramatic, overdone, overripe, over-sensational, sensationalized, overemotional, sentimental; More
Exactly what I was going for.

DC is getting paid mountains of money so I don’t feel bad for him.

Back