Sherdog Gloves

T

Tkdmmafighter**

Can anyone tell me how the sizing on the Sherdog MMA gloves runs? I dont know if i should get a large or an XL. How is it measured?

Try looking at the stickies. They should help with the sizing. But if you ever tried on gloves like that before and your hand feels a little loose in an XL then get the L. The leather stretches quite a bit in this kind of glove. And what do you plan to use it for? If you just want to roll around and get used to having a glove its real good but dont do anything more than occasional strikes or light stand-up sparring. I'd look at Shooto type glove for that. If you want an in-between, then go for Thunder Fight Gear Pride style ones or maybe try the primetime ones (lvl 3 or 4 can't remember).

They aren't ideal for heavy bag work. fyi

Ive liked mine so far. They were real stiff for first couple times with them on. I wouldnt necessarily use them for bag gloves with out wrapping up first, i dont feel enough wrist support. Excellent for the money, i want the blue ones now.

Yea, the shooto gloves are cool, but $65 (listed on Sherdog) is really expensive. Is there anyplace else to get them cheaper?

I will probably get the Sherdog ones as well, because the price is right, they look good, and the reviews have generally been good as well.

I just saw the new black ones. Are there any more coming out? Punching Pink? Violent Violet? Overpower Orange?

Fozzy said:
No Idea, but I'd buy pink.

~Foz

I still have a pink mouthguard waiting for the fozz if he is interested, or at least a black guard with a pink gi picture on it. We only sell pink to our toughest customers.

icedog11 said:
I still have a pink mouthguard waiting for the fozz if he is interested, or at least a black guard with a pink gi picture on it. We only sell pink to our toughest customers.

lol, I think you might get a customer for life in Foz if you talk pink to him :cool:

icedog11 said:

hook the foz up with pics.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
hook the foz up with pics.

~Foz

How about something like this?

Foz.JPG

Should we give you a pink forum belt Foz? :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member