Sherdog favorite fighter Tyrell Fortune doing an interview with ESPN and a short film!

Every time a heavyweight gets some momentum going in Bellator they get KO'd by some mediocre opponent-type. Wow. Johnson even surprised himself.

Johnson ko’d him?

lmao, unreal

Back to prelims where he belongs

Back to crushing cans for your boyfriend,
1-800-273-8255 call them before you do anything stupid

Another Sherdog hype train derailed.. You dipshits were making this guy out to be the American Francis Ngannou or something lol

And toast a beer to big Timothy Johnson.. Ridin' back to Fargo in his primer spotted trans am with a half rack of Pabst Blue Ribbon on the passenger seat for the ride home.

Nobody cares about you trent i mean tyrell.

Fuck off already

Bellator better wise-up and get Fortune a contract re-negotiation with some big $$$ behind it. They stroke gold with this kid, they cant let him go. Next match should be Barnett or Mitrione, then a title shot.
<{anton}>

Man i was expecting this to be a lot worse for TS, sherdog gone soft .
Eh. I gave him a little bit of shit, because he’s talked a lot of smack about my favorite fighter, who happens to be 43 and has a shot chin. But tbh, I respect the way @trentkelp has taken all of the shit he’s gotten so far. He talked a big game, and when Fortune got flatlined, he took all of our shit like a man. I don’t know Trent well but dude is alright with me.

Ok fuckers......Fortune and Legon AKA trent Kelp will be back better than ever. Its what happens after this that really matters.

How does Fortune react to this? I just heard he appologised to his coach and gave him a hug. He is so emmbarrased, but knowing a guy like Fortune who is a Champion and hates loosing, he will grow and be way better from this lesson.

I still say he is going to one of the best!

Ok fuckers......Fortune and Legon AKA trent Kelp will be back better than ever. Its what happens after this that really matters.

How does Fortune react to this? I just heard he appologised to his coach and gave him a hug. He is so emmbarrased, but knowing a guy like Fortune who is a Champion and hates loosing, he will grow and be way better from this lesson.

I still say he is going to one of the best!
C320720D-0CFE-4EB2-8734-0B10FDF209A7.jpeg

Don’t know why everyone was knocking Johnson. He’s a dangerous fighter for anyone.

Timmy landed that bowel-releasing right hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back