Sherdog Back. Trust Me, Sherdog Back.

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Anderson... not so much.

The sherdog hug of death. Mountains of angry Anderson fans ran out of their caves to post their feels.

U guys need to buy more hamsters, or at least stop using em for gay jesus stuff.

Imagine what's gonna happen the day Mcgregor loses, the server will be down for weeks.

Keep worshipping Ronda and let real fight fans appreciate real fighters who get robbed.

Website not responding had me upset.

But in a good way.

With all these shitty ads that they keep putting on my screen you think they could afford more than a 2003 e-machines home PC to host their website.

It went offline when Bisping won against Hamill too. Good times. Makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside. Perfect for rubbing one off.

He actually looked good besides his chin and fight IQ.
His chin is shot to shit. It's been an integral part of his defense for so long, and now he's realizing that it's not all there anymore. He's gonna end up just like his idol RJJ if he's not careful, gettin KTFO by bums and journeymen because he just couldn't press eject.

Keep worshipping Ronda and let real fight fans appreciate real fighters who get robbed.
I love Anderson, and I was rooting for him, but he gave that shit away, breakdancing against the cage for most of the fight. 3-2 Bisping. Taking someone's face off in one round, doesn't win you all the other ones. The only one who robbed Anderson was Anderson.

It went offline when Bisping won against Hamill too. Good times. Makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside. Perfect for rubbing one off.
Randy/Tim opening few seconds caused chaos. Trolldum tapping Fedor, too.

With all these shitty ads that they keep putting on my screen you think they could afford more than a 2003 e-machines home PC to host their website.
Not their fault you don't know how to use adblockers.

His chin is shot to shit. It's been an integral part of his defense for so long, and now he's realizing that it's not all there anymore. He's gonna end up just like his idol RJJ if he's not careful, gettin KTFO by bums and journeymen because he just couldn't press eject.

His issue is that he does not acknowledge that his chin is not what it used to be. He could potentially take an Econoreem approach and make sure he doesn't expose himself, but he still has a lot of confidence in it.

The only one who robbed Anderson was Anderson.

I agree.

Back