Sherdog App Contest for Free Amazon Gift Card

Tachy

Plutonium Belt
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Want to win a free $50 Amazon Gift Card?

DB5Er8kWAAA-GHZ.jpg

Simply download the Sherdog App for IOS or Android, post a screenshot of it while logged in to your Sherdog account here in this thread, and a random poster will be picked on Saturday, June 17th at 5PM PT

Estimated value of the signed glove is $50 U.S. This contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years and over. View the contest’s official rules here.

Feel free to report any bugs and/or feedback in this thread as well

I think I'll get welched on

Does the app have less redirected ads?

I cant remember my password to save my life. Hope this is sufficant enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170611-011311.png
    Screenshot_20170611-011311.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 17
A screenshot of me looking at the thread about taking the screenshot... Inception

Attachments

• IMG_1604.PNG
    IMG_1604.PNG
    727.7 KB · Views: 14
Can you please add in the title something about

This contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years and over

?

Greetings from other world.

Thank you for doing this great contest, much appreciated. The app works great btw, attached is my screenshot

52a65778a4f805662c0837fa238e45b4.gif

Wait a sec, is there still an ad problem with the app or is there not? Cuz Drake just said that it doesn't have less redirected ads. I think it's safe to assume there is still an ad issue with the app.

The mobile Sherdog page has been buggy lately. I might have to try this app out to see if it's any better.

Want to win a free $50 Amazon Gift Card?

View attachment 237757

Simply download the Sherdog App for IOS or Android, post a screenshot of it while logged in to your Sherdog account here in this thread, and a random poster will be picked on Saturday, June 17th at 5PM PT

Estimated value of the signed glove is $50 U.S. This contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years and over. View the contest’s official rules here.

Feel free to report any bugs and/or feedback in this thread as well
Might want to edit the part that talks about the value of signed glove. That's from your other contest.

@Drake, listen here
choose my post - don't be a queer
am I being clear?
nvIB4vK.png

TUolXpn.jpg

I never knew there was an iPad app

Bugs
-When prompted to log in an internet page said my iPad battery was dead (virus)
-Can't upload images via the forum. My app crashed every time.

Back