Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
...can only mean one thing. .

-We enjoy boxing dogs!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

We also have crapload of wmma seminudes and some nick diaz here

Pro-tip: go join a boxing forum if you wanna talk about boxing.

I saw a girl use a guys ballsack as a speed bag once. True story. I'll pm you the gif if you want.

Pro-tip: go join a boxing forum if you wanna talk about boxing.

upload_2020-2-24_14-40-8.png

Did you even read the title? Boxing has been hot topic on the front page for some time now.
And if you don't like boxing, you don't even like mma too.

Sherdog has covered the major boxing fights plenty of times in the past

iz normal

The reason we're here is to determine who's the baddest motherfucker on the planet. EVERYTHING else is redundant.

It hasn't quite been decided if Superman is superiour to Batman - so we're here.

I mean, Superman is obviously superior to Batman if he uses his superpowers, but then again, is Superman cheating? Are they in different weightclasses?

Last edited:
The reason we're here is to determin who's the baddest motherfucker on the planet. EVERYTHING else is redundant.

It hasn't quite been decided if Superman is superiour to Batman - so we're here.

I mean, Superman is obviously superior to Batman if he uses his superpowers, but then again, is Superman cheating? Are they in different weightclasses?

Batman wins, there's no way Superman gets past USADA. He'd fail at the point where they couldn't draw any blood from him even if there wasn't all sorts of weird in his alien blood.

Batman wins, there's no way Superman gets past USADA. He'd fail at the point where they couldn't draw any blood from him even if there wasn't all sorts of weird in his alien blood.

Yeah but Batman without his accesories and gadgets is not the same.

wasn't there a boxing news section in the main page way back?

Lol because Bati is so clean...

<{Heymansnicker}>

I saw a girl use a guys ballsack as a speed bag once. True story. I'll pm you the gif if you want.

I call bullshit.... PM me said GIF... :)

I enjoy all combat sports, MMA, boxing, kickboxing etc etc.. happy too watch all brain cells being smashed in, won't be picky

Yeah but Batman without his accesories and gadgets is not the same.

But at least he's allowed in the ring/cage.

Lol because Bati is so clean...

<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't follow him too closely, is he on the roids too?
If that's the case let them bang and it's an easy Superman win in the first second of the fight via heat vision destruction.

The only thing im missing is a deontay wilder shoop thread....

l5zJbd6.png

Fury Wilder and their friendly rivalry is bringing boxing back.

Back