Sherbros who had covid with no/mild symptoms

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you do any exercise after recovering? I'm hearing about how it's unadvisable or risky, but I miss my weekly sports.

So how have you guys felt exercising any lung or chest pains?

I rode a bike for about 30 miles 3 times a week. I think the mild case of pneumonia I had in like 2016 was a lot worse than covid that crippled me for a week straight bed ridden and sweating buckets spitting blood in my flem and nose. covid was mostly a mild annoyance for a day and a half. the psychological component of losing my sense of taste for two days was a trip made me appreciate how fast shit can go sideways with my body further reminder of my mortality

Trained right thought it (lifting, some cardio). Mild-ish symptoms for a week or so.

Proper road bike on a trainer.........if I have to stay in.
The peloton was a gift and indeed it is a bit over the top, it is pretty cool. I would never buy one though. I used to have a really cheap stationary bike that was perfect but my son F'd it up. My road bike is for the road not da casa.

exercised with COVID. I didn’t over-due it though.

Did you do any exercise after recovering? I'm hearing about how it's unadvisable or risky, but I miss my weekly sports.

I have COVID right now. First 2 days fever and chills and no exercise. The 3rd day I lifted weights and jumped rope and went 15 rounds on the heavy bag. Wasted me so I had to cut back some. Breathing treatment before my workouts now. Then weights, lighter and less duration and 8-12 rounds on the bag. Before I trained 6-7 days a week. Now I try and get a day off every 3rd day. Really take it easy and take my time with the workout.

The 1st long run I did afterwards was rough , plus the Nature of my Job ( Military) I was hiking Dozens of miles in the following weeks, I could tell my conditioning wasn't in the best state.

it's a mild flu...listen to your body and exercise when you feel "right"

I walked outside for an hour a day and I didn't sit down for more than 20 minutes at a time.

I took deep breaths and allowed my lungs to expand and stretch

I rode a bike for about 30 miles 3 times a week. I think the mild case of pneumonia I had in like 2016 was a lot worse than covid that crippled me for a week straight bed ridden and sweating buckets spitting blood in my flem and nose. covid was mostly a mild annoyance for a day and a half. the psychological component of losing my sense of taste for two days was a trip made me appreciate how fast shit can go sideways with my body further reminder of my mortality

Was it a complete loss of the taste?

How weird is eating then?

same exact thing for me, except it was running instead of biking

Back