• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well they didn't quite manage to stick the landing (the Blood sample storyline went nowhere??) but the finale def had its moments. Loved the late 70s Hulk TV show intro and the trip to KEVIN'S office...
I'd give the show an overall score of 7/10. Solid effort.
I think the blood storyline was the overall joke of the series. After all, one big criticism of the MCU is that the antagonist of nearly every storyline has been a mirror image of the protagonist.

Ironman - Iron Monger
Tony Stark - Justin Hammer
Hulk - Abomination
Captain America - Red Skull (super soldier serum)
Good Wizard - Bad Wizard
Etc.

This episode was written to make fun of the MCU tropes. I found it quite amusing

Last edited:
But at least we got another Daredevil appearance. They're so adorable together. I like that Jen finally gets to brag over her uncles and aunts during her family gathering.

Agreed, they’re so good together I’d be shocked if Marvel didn’t make them a thing going forward. Not permanently, but kind of on again off again.

Last edited:
Like so many MCU shows; decent season, but they Jumped The Shark with the last episode. I don't mind Jen breaking the Fourth Wall. That's straight out of her comic book. But they took things too far. This was the weakest episode for me. I'd give the show 7/10, but the finale was a 5/10.

Having said that, credit where it's due: I lost at the OG Hulk sequence. The hallway fight is also a nice, subtle homage to Black Widow in IM2.

So the final episode maayyybbee took things too far. It's the sort of meta-ending that should probably stay in the writer's room... but then again, credit to Marvel and the show for doing something different. Taking risks is good - but it's not going to pay off every time.

Overall enjoyed the show, hoping for a season 2.

Overall I like the show, I think it's a good intro to she-hulk for someone who never really know her back story. My favourite part of the show was the beginning when the Hulks were fighting each other. I felt Mark Ruffalo actually had good chemistry with Tatiana, in human form and in hulk form. Too bad they weren't together on screen for long. I like the light-hearted vibe but I do feel it's missing something as I watch throughout the season. And I think it's the expectation of wanting to see her actually Hulk out and cause mayhem, but I guess tv show budget and all that.... Hope she can do that in future movies together with Hulk. I also felt her romance with Daredevil were rushed, it'd be nice if he appeared earlier and had more time to marinate and develop, but again, maybe contract/budget thing... I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, it's different for sure. I don't love it or hate it, kind of like waiter brings the wrong food than I ordered but it doesn't taste bad either.

While the finale was cute and fun, it basically said fuck you to the rest of the series. Rather than set up cliched plot lines that run the length of the season and then blip them away in the last minute, give us something original and engaging that is worth investing our time in.

have you seen daredevils directors cut?
affleck.gif

I found the show entertaining to laugh at.

Like.. the jokes themselves weren't funny, but it was funny that they even wrote those jokes and put them into a big TV show.

Also, why did they make a show focused on law, when no one on the staff knows how to write/act courtroom dialogue? It was painful anytime there was a court scene (which was every episode).

Overall 4.5/10

loved the show, loved the finale. keep it coming haters know where the door is.
I mean, they directly made fun of the haters in this show. The writers were well aware of the backlash they would be getting from the internet trolls who will judge something before even experiencing it. Shows how predictable the guys who live in those echo chambers are.

Very intelligent writing.

I especially laughed at the guy criticizing female Thor.

Back