News Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza set to take place at UFC 262, May 15th

BigInfatuatedChinesecrocodilelizard-small.gif

Too bad it’s not Shane vs Mean Hakeem. Could you imagine how crazy that woulda been??

Finally a chance for Edson to climb the rankings, great scrap!

banger
kz vs kattar will be great too uncle dana

I won't mind this match up but I think Kattar shouldn't be back as early as mid this year with all the damage he took from the Max fight. Ideally he should be fighting by the end of the year. On the other hand, KZ is coming back by May, so we'll see.

This is a Fuckin Fight, does little as far as Title Contention but it's still gonna be a fun and important fight. Good matchmaking.

Fun fights with Barbozas new contract instead of a title run sounds more fun to me. Just bleed.

Great fight, this one is gonna be fireworks. Fan of both guys.

Burgos might be able to win a brawl via superior chin and toughness. His striking defense could be a problem against Edson though. Tough one to call right now but it should be a great fight.

Shane doesn't stand back, he's always in your face peppering you with his hands...exactly the kind of fighter Edson hates to face. Unless Burgos abandons his style, I see him winning a decision

FOTN

its a damn shame Edson got robbed so bad against Ige. He should be 2-0 and knocking on top 5 if he beat Burgos. If he beats Burgos he will prolly be ranked 10 behind Ige and Stephens when hes better than either

I think Burgos is gonna push his ceiling at 145 tho. Edson is jacked there but his cardio isnt as good and his finishing ability suffered too. Hes also in his mid-30s now but a younger Edson wouldve finished Makwan when he dropped him i think in the 2nd

Back