Shane Burgos Fight Weight

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anybody know what his fight weight was in his last fight? He made weight, but man he looked huge for a featherweight. I started watching in the middle of the first round and before I saw the names or anything, I thought the fight was at WW or MW just from looking at Burgos. I doubt he jumped up to 170 in 24 hours, but I think he must have been close.

Does anybody know what his fight weight was in his last fight? He made weight, but man he looked huge for a featherweight. I started watching in the middle of the first round and before I saw the names or anything, I thought the fight was at WW or MW just from looking at Burgos. I doubt he jumped up to 170 in 24 hours, but I think he must have been close.

You’re an idiot look it up yourself.

he can move up and still be a big LW

<36>

<JerryWWF>

Jonathan Goulet and Jens Pulver would like to have a word with you.
Shear facts

external.jpeg

<mma3>It's Sunday.... The three weeks of no UFC hasn't even started........
TS is breaking down already.....
giphy.gif

Back