Shame on Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou

Neither one should get inside the cage with the other unless a title is on the line.

You one of these "argue just to argue" people? Neither one of them did much but Francis came very close to LITERALLY nothing
nope, but i am pointing out that Derrick only threw 8 more strikes over the span of 15 minutes and landed 9 more

Thing i find interesting is, Frances most likely destroys Lewis in a real fight. Yet he was the one taking the least chances in the fight and contributed most to the stinker.. Would this rematch really sell?

Apparently Frances didn't agree that he most likely destroys Lewis if both fought full out. Its always easier for fans to feel confident about a victory than a fighter, because things are always easier if someone else actually has to do it.

Apparently Frances didn't agree that he most likely destroys Lewis if both fought full out. Its always easier for fans to feel confident about a victory than a fighter, because things are always easier if someone else actually has to do it.
This response would make more sense if i calimes that I would go berserker mode or if i claimed Francis a "pussy" or some sort of dumb shit. But this is just some meaningless evils advocate bs.

Kasparov vs Karpov, how i have longed for the continuation of that epic battle. Make it happen Dana!

Reactions: Gio
First for that stinker of a fight they had obviously.

But maybe even more so for not wanting to erase that humiliation from their history, and put a stamp on who the true undisputed heavy hitter is in the HW division.

That should be the next fight for both, with Pride rules and yellow cards.... Yuji Shimada the referee.

<Deported1><Deported1>

you think the ufc is ever going to risk putting this fight on again?

Lewis doesn't deserve that fight. None of his wins are in the top 5 and Ngannou is the number one contender.

you think the ufc is ever going to risk putting this fight on again?
They rematched Woodley and wonder boy and that was possibly even more boring. At least this fight has the potential of a bomb landing at any point

You watched that awful fight and your response is to launch this awful thread and demand they put that same fight on again?!

This response would make more sense if i calimes that I would go berserker mode or if i claimed Francis a "pussy" or some sort of dumb shit. But this is just some meaningless evils advocate bs.

Not at all, I'm just responding to your feeling that Francis destroys Lewis -- to me that suggests you think he wins easily. I don't think Francis considered it easy at all.

Not at all, I'm just responding to your feeling that Francis destroys Lewis -- to me that suggests you think he wins easily. I don't think Francis considered it easy at all.
Aight ill allow it. Im just brodie. Trying to troll after gettin first dubs is hard

Ngannou vs Lewis II should have been the co-main event for UFC 252, but at this point Ngannou will just wait for a title shot.

I was surprised Lewis actually called out Blaydes, so that is the fight to make for the next shot at the belt.

That fight was so shitty that Dana told Rogan not to Interview them afterwards.
Been a fan since 2009, and I can recall a number of occasions where winner is standing in octagon, looking around like "Anyone gonna interview me"? I'd never considered the possibility of Dana intervening in such a way. So...A) is this a thing, and B) if so, how common is it?

if so, how common is it?

giphy.gif

Francis was shell-shocked coming off his first loss. Not to mention the possibility of getting grapple-fucked by a 260lb dude. I think a rematch would be more entertaining, if nothing else.

Beast has never submitted anyone in the UFC, he's known for KO power not for being a submission guy or a wrestler. I would hope a rematch would be more entertaining, the 1st fight was a big letdown, considering you had 2 of the top KO artists yet neither guy did anything the whole fight basically.

"least chances"?
how is one blamed over the other when neither did much?
i don't remember either guy coming forward.
It's based on how they traditionally fight. Francis is aggressive and comes forward. Derrick is essentially a counter puncher in my eyes. So the more aggression one shows, the more the other throws.

Been a fan since 2009, and I can recall a number of occasions where winner is standing in octagon, looking around like "Anyone gonna interview me"? I'd never considered the possibility of Dana intervening in such a way. So...A) is this a thing, and B) if so, how common is it?
"Anyone gonna interview me"
<Lmaoo><45>Had me dying!

Have no idea if its happen before.

giphy.gif

Back