Shahbazyan vs Gastelum

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the next fight to make.
Gastelum doesn't deserve Brunson. He's on a 3 fight loss streak and should be fighting top 15 guys or even unranked guys like Allen.

20200805_111248.jpg

Edmen is just in the top 10 and coming off a loss. Uriah is fighting Romero and Omari is fighting Weidman. He's the highest ranked guy Kelvin can get.

If Uriah and Omari win he won't be fighting them. They will go on to better opportunities. If they lose it depends on the damage they have taken and how long they are planning to sit out.

I also could see Edmen sitting out a for a while and Kelvin fighting Vettori or Heinisch.

Does anybody know if Gastelum sustained significant damage in that heel hook?

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I want to see Kelvin vs Romero. But I dont hate Kelvin so give him a top twenty guy who is beatable the guy needs to reset and work up again. He has not had a fight outside the top 5 -10 in years.

Gastelum doesn't deserve Brunson. He's on a 3 fight loss streak and should be fighting top 15 guys or even unranked guys like Allen.

View attachment 788660

Edmen is just in the top 10 and coming off a loss. Uriah is fighting Romero and Omari is fighting Weidman. He's the highest ranked guy Kelvin can get.

If Uriah and Omari win he won't be fighting them. They will go on to better opportunities. If they lose it depends on the damage they have taken and how long they are planning to sit out.

I also could see Edmen sitting out a for a while and Kelvin fighting Vettori or Heinisch.

Khabib Bless

View attachment 788661

When your young barely top 10 fighter just got demolished by another top 10 fighter, maybe putting him against another top 10 fighter isn't the best idea

Have him fight Heinisch or Vettori

Gastelum is a better matchup than Vettori for Shahbazyan. Vettori would beat him like Brunson did I believe. Too much pressare, size and grappling.

I would give him Heinisch just to see how much his wrestling game have improved. Kelvin should fight Vettori and Vettori want someone ranked inside of the top 10.

Gastelum have 3 straight losses, is time for him to fight someone outside of the top 10.

Ali abdelaziz bless:D

Who is Shahbazyan ????

didnt watch him

I would like to see Gastelum vs Hall

Who is Shahbazyan ????

didnt watch him

I would like to see Gastelum vs Hall
Hall is on a two fight win streak and is scheduled to fight Romero on the Munhoz vs Edgar card next.

Maybe if Hall losses.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Gastelum vs Brunson
Feed Romero to Vettori after the Hall fight

I'm down for it, Kelvin beats him though. If they genuinely believe Edmun is a prospect still they'll give him an easier fight. Maybe the Weidman/Akhmedov winner or loser, take your pick.

Gastelum needs to trim down and go back to 170. There are no more old dudes for him to fight at 185 anymore. At 170 not only would he be facing smaller guys but he's got some old dudes like Maia, Woodley, Robbie etc.. to choose from.

View attachment 788660

Khabib Bless

View attachment 788661

Some interesting info about Hermansson vs Gastelum was today released by Makhmud Muradov -

Gasteluum didnt want to fight with Hermansson, he was keep complaining and arguing with UFC. So UFC offered match with Hermansson to Muradov (10 day short notice) . Mach and his team immediately accepted, but unfortunately didnt get London visas for 3 day quarantine. UFC offered more money to Gastelum and he went for payday....So i dont think that UFC will give him any good matchup

source: (unfortunately not in ENG)

Some interesting info about Hermansson vs Gastelum was today released by Makhmud Muradov -

Gasteluum didnt want to fight with Hermansson, he was keep complaining and arguing with UFC. So UFC offered match with Hermansson to Muradov (10 day short notice) . Mach and his team immediately accepted, but unfortunately didnt get London visas for 3 day quarantine. UFC offered more money to Gastelum and he went for payday....So i dont think that UFC will give him any good matchup

source: (unfortunately not in ENG)

Wow didn't expect Gastelum to be a ducker. If true I hope he gets an unranked guy that's a tough match up for him and he gets his 4th loss in a row.

Feed that ducker Gastelum to Muradov!

Wow didn't expect Gastelum to be a ducker. If true I hope he gets an unranked guy that's a tough match up for him and he gets his 4th loss in a row.

Feed that ducker Gastelum to Muradov!
Iam sure thats true, Makhmud dont have any reason to lie.

BTW Muradov will fight with Jotko on OCT 31 and by what he said he will get #15 MW spot if he wins

Edmund bounces back in this one imo, maybe the first guy to KO kelvin at this point in their careers

Back