Sexyama signs with ONE Championship

ben%2Bfoster%2Bjerk%2Boff%2B2.gif

Yes! This means We could get Teh Sex vs Sage. The camera might just explode from so much sex appeal at one time!

The camera?

I'm worried about the Pacific Rim exploding from the sexiness! :)

I always loved watching Akiyama fight for many reasons.....no homo. However he always frustrated the hell out of me!! He gets into a brawl with Leben when he was clearly the superior technical striker and grappler/judoka. He toys with Shields tossing him around but never follows up or presses the action. He gave that fight away IMO. I don't remember with fight with Bisping well and TRT Vitor could KO anyone so those are understandable.

Congrats to ONE and all the men and women who get to see him live over there now.

43 years old, folks!

And hasn't fought in 3 years when he lost to Alberto Mina.
1: Alberto Mina is a good fighter.
2: Did you watch the fight? Akiyama deserved a 10-8 in round 3, and fight should have at worst been a draw, seeing as round 1 was arguably a 10-10. Under the ONE rules, Akiyama would have 100% been declared the winner.

I always loved watching Akiyama fight for many reasons.....no homo. However he always frustrated the hell out of me!! He gets into a brawl with Leben when he was clearly the superior technical striker and grappler/judoka. He toys with Shields tossing him around but never follows up or presses the action. He gave that fight away IMO. I don't remember with fight with Bisping well and TRT Vitor could KO anyone so those are understandable.

Congrats to ONE and all the men and women who get to see him live over there now.
Except he won the brawl with Leben, and only lost the fight because he took him down!

Wish that fight against Wanderlai had happened

16133463.gif

I almost conquered No Nut November but the god damn Sexyama thread with a day left.

Last edited:
I would bottom for that man so hard.

No homo.

No worries, brother. Teh Sex is well beyond all regular earthly notions of sexuality. To be with him would be to become one with your energy, and share with his energy. Teh Sex would get all up in your energy.

What a gorgeous man, listen to all the ladies getting wet when he takes his shirt off and reveals his rippling golden brown muscles. Sexyama Bless.

“Last challenge.” I can respect that. Means he knows his retirement is nigh. Plus he won’t have to travel far with an Asian based promotion.

Back