Sexiest Female MMA Fighter.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who is the hottest? Most say PVZ but I dont find her all that, any hot latin female mma fighters?

Meisha Tate, Randa Markos, Aleksandra Albu, Paige Van Zant, Ronda Rousey, Izabela Badurek, Joanna Champion, Valerie Leotourneu, Tecia Torres, Joanne Calderwood, Cat Zingano, Michelle Waterson, Kailin Curran, Juliana Pena in that order

Also Sarah Kaufman

Queen Holly.

And if you want Latina, Alexa Grasso is cute and hot, an unusual combination in wmma.

I don't understand why Invicta FC's Andrea "KGB" Lee usually gets ignored in threads like these.

CVUlV-0U4AAzA5p.jpg

I would only do things with PVZ in the dark. She looks like a horse.

Gina Carano easily.

I don't really watch MMA for sexy women though. Wrong place to look for that lol.

Current: she is up there Karolina Kowalkiewicz

YibyBYv.jpg

z14682374Q,Wazenie-zawodnikow-przed-sobotnia-gala-KSW-w-Atlas.jpg

S3N8Qfi.jpg

There is only one right answer to the question. Michelle Waterson:
8222701336_f0d2833fda_o.jpg

15650999147_f5810e49db_o.jpg

Karolina Something and Rachel Wray

Actually relevant Rose before haircut and younger Karate Hottie/Tate

PVZ looks like you're typical high school cheerleader with 5 boyfriends. If you're into that. I love Holly but I'm biased I love tall skinny blonde women.

Brye Anne Russillo

Brye-anna.jpg

MMA-fighter-Brye-Anne-Russillo.jpg

1443463243991.jpg--.jpg

Oh true, also superboob female deserve mention

Also imagine if Kailin Currn had actual boobs, she will be there. Cute girl, torso ruin it

Gina Carano is pretty much my ideal woman physically. Paige doesn't do it for me at all, honestly. I do find Holly to be pretty attractive.

If I were single, I'd sleep with just about anything I'm sure - so don't think I'm saying PVZ isn't good enough for me - she just isn't my type.

I don't know - I tend to be attracted to girls with a large frame and an ass - skinny girls just seem so child like to me. *shrugs*

She's not the hottest, but she has the nicest ass: Jessica Penne

msT1beP.jpg

TKQxJik.gif

Gina Carano

Untitled-1.jpg

Aleksandra Albu

Back