Seriously who is it who wants to see dc vs lesnar

Sure, I like it. DC is never fighting Ngannou or Stipe anyway, so at least this makes him stay for another fight before he retires.

JDS, Francis, Stipe... all of them are viable threats to the gold

But MMA fans have been brainwashed into thinking cormier deserves to fuck them all over and get his money fight......
I'd love to see DC not retire if/when Brock fight is made. JDS/Ngannou after then retire.
I'm 50/50 on him fighting Brock. I think he should get some money, but would prefer him to fight a contender.
At least he's at the end of his career and not in his prime getting a big money fight and then not wanting to fight.

Sure, I like it. DC is never fighting Ngannou or Stipe anyway, so at least this makes him stay for another fight before he retires.
just saw your post. I hope he changes his mind for another year and takes on the winner of Ngannou/JDS.

just saw your post. I hope he changes his mind for another year and takes on the winner of Ngannou/JDS.
I do too, but I doubt it. Too high risk and low reward at this time of his career.

I've been a fan for 20 years so you'd think I'm more nuanced and seasoned but I'm human and this match-up is like the perfect marriage between a high level fight and a freakshow at the same time. No matter your feelings on Brock it is hard to ignore him when he's fighting. It is just such a spectacle.

Brock is going to come in juiced to the gills. He's getting close to retirement age and wont care if he gets a lifetime ban. I would like to see a jacked great white silver back fight anyone. If you want honor with your martial arts, go visit your local McDojo.

I sure as hell wanna see it. Brock showed new skills against mark hunt. He trains constantly. And DC deserves money fight

They aren't trying to appeal to the MMA diehards, they are trying to appeal to the tens of millions of people that watch the WWE every week around the world.

The UFC would love to do RAW rating numbers every time out.

As long as Brock is roided count me in. DC still smash.

I'm glad for DC to get a good payday as he is a good guy and it'll be fun for him to tell his kids he'll get to smash Brock Lesnar. DC is a WWE fan so I bet his kids love it too.
Personally, I couldn't give a shit about the fight. DC will make light work of Brock. I'm much more intrigued about seeing DC Vs Francis Ngannou. I think Ngannou will have learnt something from his Stipe loss and pace himself better when up against DC. He could pose a serious problem.

would rather see stipe dc rematch.

Brawck smash

Brock-Lesnar-Angry.jpg

his nuts must be minuscule

Back