Serious questioncqn my boss force me to take corvid text?

I know that. I said “from the looks of the article it looks like it would probably be much the same way in the US”.

Word salad.
Always use word salad.

price chopper

Walmart-10.jpg

This thread needed...something.

Exactly how fat are your fingers to type like this? You should thank your blessings they're not requiring obesity testing as well.
ngl u got a lol fromme on that ones and kinda fat not liek sausages but im thick all over, namean

I feel like this would be a good time to be really knowledgeable about Title 2 of The HIIPA Laws.

Your boss can't force you to do anything, just don't expect him to keep employing you if you don't follow policy.

Test isn't a biggie

Now getting a vaccine is different, I wouldn't like being told i needed that before i can return to my job

so what if they rell everyone u need a negative documented test result to return to work, can they legally rell me this 9r what guys what if they say I do and I don't rhen wyat?

Do you think employers should have the right to drug test employees ?

People wanted their bosses to have a lot of control of their personal lives . Healthcare drug testing social media checks and now carona tests . That ship sailed a long time ago now.

People wanted their bosses to have a lot of control of their personal lives . Healthcare drug testing social media checks and now carona tests . That ship sailed a long time ago now.
i meant vacine not test lol sorrwe

They damned straight have the right to drug test if you signed a contract at the start of your employment.

I'm cool with Covid testing if my employer requires it of me, I don't find it in the slightest bit offensive if I'm entering a building with people I might infect that I limit that possibility.

I was forced to take a Covid test by my job as well. But they needed 2 negative test results from 2 different places before I could return to work. I don't know about your job but 1 test result might not be enough. I didn't know I needed 2 negative test results until I had already got the first one and then they told me they needed another.

what if he does get the test, it comes back positive, and he gets fired?
Then he has immediate grounds to collect unemployment. He can file for unemployment right now if his job is refusing him to come back to work until he has a negative result.

No! And if a cop tries to pull you over you are not required to stop. And also taxes are unconstitutional and you dont have to pay them.

Back