Serious question: why is Dana so red sometimes?

It's a mix of pale skin, high blood pressure, being overweight doesn't help blood circulation either and probably too much beach time without sunscreen. He might be a smoker too. Worked with a guy and 12 months a year his skin looked like 1rd degree sun burns. Smoked a lot and stressed out of is mind. That will do it.

My theory is when he starts bs'ing his face starts to flush.

He probably gets little sleep and drinks alot of Energy Drinks to compensate

In other words, high blood pressure

Stay away from Energy Drinks guys
I'm no scientist, but if this were true, wouldn't everyone who guzzles coffee or preworkout on the daily also have terrible blood pressure?

I'm betting it's more crappy eating, steroids, and recreational drugs than it is overcaffination.

You do know that roids does that to you, right? Same with Rogan.
4FD2AB9200000578-0-image-a-23_1536334626431.jpg

Reddest I ever saw him was after a Stipe fight, maybe vs. Overeem? He was fire engine red and crying and told Stipe he could do whatever he wanted.

Serious answer: some people are like that and science has no explanation. I know a couple of people in my town with the same ‘condition’ and there is even a folk saying that those kind of people die prematurely.

I'm no scientist, but if this were true, wouldn't everyone who guzzles coffee or preworkout on the daily also have terrible blood pressure?
Most of them do and don't know

But hey the doc can give you some pills for it

It happens to all people, but most noticeably white people when dehydrated.

Or when lots of blood rushes to the head.

He's liquefying and then injecting 50 dollar bills

50_dollar_bill.jpg

Dana "Super Tomato" White

full

Back